Or at least that's how it seems to me. The founder of Dominos is suing the feds over the provision in "Obamacare" that mandates insurance coverage for contraception. The suit claims the mandate violates his rights as an employer. He expressed the opinion that birth control in any form is a mortal sin. In a flippant moment I had the thought then that every pizza he sells is not only sinful as it relates to gluttony, but may be sinful as it relates to birth control. My logics goes as follows - erectile dysfunction is related to restricted blood flow. Restricted blood flow is related to arterial blockage. The main cause of arterial blockage in American men is cholesterol build-up. Pizza is very high in cholesterol and triglycerides. Thus, pizza causes ED and prevents men from being able to fulfil their duty to impregnate females. Clearly a sin. But wait, Mr. Monaghan has gotten of that one. It's ok to cover Viagra and Cialis under the insurance he provides to his employees.
This is only a Preview!
You must Publish this diary to make this visible to the public,
or click 'Edit Diary' to make further changes first.
Posting a Diary Entry
Daily Kos welcomes blog articles from readers, known as diaries. The Intro section to a diary should be about three paragraphs long, and is required. The body section is optional, as is the poll, which can have 1 to 15 choices. Descriptive tags are also required to help others find your diary by subject; please don't use "cute" tags.
When you're ready, scroll down below the tags and click Save & Preview. You can edit your diary after it's published by clicking Edit Diary. Polls cannot be edited once they are published.
If this is your first time creating a Diary since the Ajax upgrade, before you enter any text below, please press Ctrl-F5 and then hold down the Shift Key and press your browser's Reload button to refresh its cache with the new script files.
ATTENTION: READ THE RULES.
- One diary daily maximum.
- Substantive diaries only. If you don't have at least three solid, original paragraphs, you should probably post a comment in an Open Thread.
- No repetitive diaries. Take a moment to ensure your topic hasn't been blogged (you can search for Stories and Diaries that already cover this topic), though fresh original analysis is always welcome.
- Use the "Body" textbox if your diary entry is longer than three paragraphs.
- Any images in your posts must be hosted by an approved image hosting service (one of: imageshack.us, photobucket.com, flickr.com, smugmug.com, allyoucanupload.com, picturetrail.com, mac.com, webshots.com, editgrid.com).
- Copying and pasting entire copyrighted works is prohibited. If you do quote something, keep it brief, always provide a link to the original source, and use the <blockquote> tags to clearly identify the quoted material. Violating this rule is grounds for immediate banning.
- Be civil. Do not "call out" other users by name in diary titles. Do not use profanity in diary titles. Don't write diaries whose main purpose is to deliberately inflame.
Please begin with an informative title: