You must Publish this diary to make this visible to the public,
or click 'Edit Diary' to make further changes first.
Posting a Diary Entry
Daily Kos welcomes blog articles from readers, known as diaries. The Intro section to a diary should be about three paragraphs long, and is required. The body section is optional, as
is the poll, which can have 1 to 15 choices. Descriptive tags are also required to help others find your diary by subject; please don't use "cute" tags.
When you're ready, scroll down below the tags and click Save & Preview. You can edit your diary after it's published by clicking Edit Diary. Polls cannot be edited once they are published.
If this is your first time creating a Diary since the Ajax upgrade, before you enter any text below, please press Ctrl-F5 and then hold down the Shift Key and press your browser's Reload button to refresh its cache with the new script files.
ATTENTION: READ THE RULES.
One diary daily maximum.
Substantive diaries only. If you don't have at least three solid, original paragraphs, you should probably post a comment in an Open Thread.
No repetitive diaries. Take a moment to ensure your topic hasn't been blogged (you can search for Stories and Diaries
that already cover this topic), though fresh original analysis is always welcome.
Use the "Body" textbox if your diary entry is longer than three paragraphs.
Any images in your posts must be hosted by an approved image hosting service (one of: imageshack.us, photobucket.com, flickr.com, smugmug.com, allyoucanupload.com, picturetrail.com, mac.com, webshots.com, editgrid.com).
Copying and pasting entire copyrighted works is prohibited. If you do quote something, keep it brief, always provide a link to the original source, and use the <blockquote> tags to clearly identify the quoted material. Violating this rule is grounds for immediate banning.
Be civil. Do not "call out" other users by name in diary titles. Do not use profanity in diary titles. Don't write diaries whose main purpose is to deliberately inflame.
Thirteen Things I Would Rather Hear Less About in 2013, But Probably Won't
1. Innocents dying anywhere
2. Tea Party, Second Amendments, NRA,
4. Moderate Republicans, Centrist Democrats, Bi-Partisan Clap-Trap
5. McCain andor Romney
6. Any talk about the 2016 Presidential Election
7. Fox News...
8. Matt Lauer, Katie Couric, One Direction, Honey Boo Boo
9. Reality Shows, no matter the iteration.
10. Fifty Shades of Gray
11. Fiscal Cliffs, Ravines, Gullies, Culverts and the like
12. Boehner, Cantor, Ryan, McConnell.
13. Break ups on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr,etc
Continua Debajo de la Cinta Anaranjada
Thirteen Things I Would Rather Hear More of in 2013, But Probably Won't
1. Netanyahu ceasing settlements in the West Bank and Gaza
2. Fatah and Hamas come to the table with Israel with no pre-conditions on either side
3. The American Electorate wakes up
4. God,Creator, Allah...however you may name himher
5. Less Need
6. More Bounty
10. Smiling Children
11. People in Love