where in the Bible does it say anything about life beginning at conception?No where.Why are republicans so obsessed with abortion? because its a wedge issue that they feel they can use to keep certain voters.Why do they feel as if its not ok on abortions but it is ok to insult God by mocking the poor, and its ok to support a group of voters who burn the cross, using the symbol of Satan to destroy the symbol of Christ and Christianity,or its ok to ignore God and Jesus when they say that the wealthy should pay more in taxes “Every man shall give as he is able, according to the blessing of the Lord, thy God which he hath given thee”& “Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy. (1 Timothy 6:17)”.Its ok to ignore God and Jesus by supporting the wealthy over the poor. “And he lifted up his eyes on his disciples, and said, Blessed be ye poor: for yours is the kingdom of God.”,“The desire of a man is his kindness: and a poor man is better than a liar” “It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God”“But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition.” “Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven “For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.”.”its ok to be prejudiced when God picked Moses to "free his people"but yet God didnt show prejudice even tho Moses married outside his race “And Miriam and Aaron spake against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married: for he had married an Ethiopian woman.”its ok to hate .. but yet the Bible says.. “Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.”“The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.” “Do unto others as you would have others do unto you. [Matthew 7:120].” “Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy.” “Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your father who is in heaven.” I can go on and on , there are many more examples on how republicans mock God and the Bible for political purposes,which itself is against Bible teachings.So I guess you cannot have an abortion but you can insult God ,support destroying the cross, use hate to divide,in general ignore ALL of Gods laws in order to further your political lives.Well God will judge you when the time comes,Republicans better start thinking about why they ignored all of Gods laws ,remember that God hates liars so you better think really hard about your path.Follow all of his laws and stop supporting the party God and Jesus would be against.
This is only a Preview!
You must Publish this diary to make this visible to the public,
or click 'Edit Diary' to make further changes first.
Posting a Diary Entry
Daily Kos welcomes blog articles from readers, known as diaries. The Intro section to a diary should be about three paragraphs long, and is required. The body section is optional, as is the poll, which can have 1 to 15 choices. Descriptive tags are also required to help others find your diary by subject; please don't use "cute" tags.
When you're ready, scroll down below the tags and click Save & Preview. You can edit your diary after it's published by clicking Edit Diary. Polls cannot be edited once they are published.
If this is your first time creating a Diary since the Ajax upgrade, before you enter any text below, please press Ctrl-F5 and then hold down the Shift Key and press your browser's Reload button to refresh its cache with the new script files.
ATTENTION: READ THE RULES.
- One diary daily maximum.
- Substantive diaries only. If you don't have at least three solid, original paragraphs, you should probably post a comment in an Open Thread.
- No repetitive diaries. Take a moment to ensure your topic hasn't been blogged (you can search for Stories and Diaries that already cover this topic), though fresh original analysis is always welcome.
- Use the "Body" textbox if your diary entry is longer than three paragraphs.
- Any images in your posts must be hosted by an approved image hosting service (one of: imageshack.us, photobucket.com, flickr.com, smugmug.com, allyoucanupload.com, picturetrail.com, mac.com, webshots.com, editgrid.com).
- Copying and pasting entire copyrighted works is prohibited. If you do quote something, keep it brief, always provide a link to the original source, and use the <blockquote> tags to clearly identify the quoted material. Violating this rule is grounds for immediate banning.
- Be civil. Do not "call out" other users by name in diary titles. Do not use profanity in diary titles. Don't write diaries whose main purpose is to deliberately inflame.
Please begin with an informative title: