Call In, talk and/or Listen: (646) 929-2495
Listen On Computer/Smartphone Live/Podcast: HERE
This week’s show
I did not have a show for this week. It has been very busy. I went to Starbucks to do some reading and blogging. At the end of the night I figured a subject would pop into my head.
What was interesting is that I got none of that done. I met a young man, a young Republican and we had a 3 hour discussion. Yes, I fell a few hours behind in my work but it was worth it.
We were able to listen and talk. Ultimately we discussed healthcare policy, race, the President, and many other issues. What was interesting is that we wanted almost the exact same thing. The most important thing that came out of that discussion is how this young Republican had outgrown the policies of his party. Republicans like this young man will need to engage more to bring a sanity to the party so compromise between real policies are made.
Out of that discussion comes today’s show. What do you want out of government. What do you want from your government.
Give me a call. Let’s talk.
My Blog Posts Of The Week
Coffee Party Radio Shows
This is only a Preview!
You must Publish this diary to make this visible to the public,
or click 'Edit Diary' to make further changes first.
Posting a Diary Entry
Daily Kos welcomes blog articles from readers, known as diaries. The Intro section to a diary should be about three paragraphs long, and is required. The body section is optional, as is the poll, which can have 1 to 15 choices. Descriptive tags are also required to help others find your diary by subject; please don't use "cute" tags.
When you're ready, scroll down below the tags and click Save & Preview. You can edit your diary after it's published by clicking Edit Diary. Polls cannot be edited once they are published.
If this is your first time creating a Diary since the Ajax upgrade, before you enter any text below, please press Ctrl-F5 and then hold down the Shift Key and press your browser's Reload button to refresh its cache with the new script files.
ATTENTION: READ THE RULES.
- One diary daily maximum.
- Substantive diaries only. If you don't have at least three solid, original paragraphs, you should probably post a comment in an Open Thread.
- No repetitive diaries. Take a moment to ensure your topic hasn't been blogged (you can search for Stories and Diaries that already cover this topic), though fresh original analysis is always welcome.
- Use the "Body" textbox if your diary entry is longer than three paragraphs.
- Any images in your posts must be hosted by an approved image hosting service (one of: imageshack.us, photobucket.com, flickr.com, smugmug.com, allyoucanupload.com, picturetrail.com, mac.com, webshots.com, editgrid.com).
- Copying and pasting entire copyrighted works is prohibited. If you do quote something, keep it brief, always provide a link to the original source, and use the <blockquote> tags to clearly identify the quoted material. Violating this rule is grounds for immediate banning.
- Be civil. Do not "call out" other users by name in diary titles. Do not use profanity in diary titles. Don't write diaries whose main purpose is to deliberately inflame.
Please begin with an informative title: