Recently I ran across an app for my phone called Zedge. It has some hilarious ringtones. If you're interested it also has themes and wallpaper. If you have an iphone you can't get the ringtones from your phone. I use several I'll share, but be careful, there are some that aren't suited for work or young ears.
The site doesn't provide embed codes and I'm too much of a luddite to know how to do it myself, so I'll provide you with the links. Tell us which ones you like or which ones you are already using.
When I get a text what I hear is this.
For the moms out there who have that problem child, try Stewie.
BUT WAIT! THERE"S MORE!
When you call me, I'm taken by to Saturday mornings as a kid with this.
For that redneck cousin of yours, try this one. (Warning-NSFW)
For giggles I play this one when I'm feeling like a prankster. It always gets chuckles.
For general purposes, try this one. It always turns heads and draws chuckles.
There are tons more but you get the gist. Remember, let us know which ones you like or are using.
On with the games!!
Mojo Friday Guidelines
1) If you comment you have to recommend all comments. (in order to receive mojo you have to give mojo. It's only good mojo manners.)
2) Everything you say may be taken as a joke (so if you ask a question, expect a silly answer)
3) You must recommend the diary (and pimp it unapologetically)
4) You don't have to comment to recommend.
5) You can't steal my idea (right, like that ain't goin' to happen)
6) Please, no pictures or YouTubes until after 300 comments. Now, after 300, use a little common courtesy and be responsible in the number.
7) Mojo mojo mojo mojo, mojo mojo mojo.
8) TexDem (that's me) is not bound by the guidelines. Heh
Mojo Friday Goals
A. At least 300 different commenters and 1000 comments by 1:30 PM EST and 1500 by 5:00 PM EST Friday Night that it's posted.
B. 100 recommends for each comment, at least.
C. Stay on Recommend List at least five hours (this requires some strategic planning by you guys, refer to guideline #3)
D. At least 200 diary recommends. 300 would be better, spread the word.
E. And always, fun fun fun.
G. (New) Have at least 30 kossacks over 90% participation (see here for some tips).
H. Overload the servers with recommends, not to mention dominate Top Comments Mojo list. (we do tend to mess with the site with all of our recommends at one time)(also, to dominate the Top Comments Top Mojo we need at least 50 comments with over 200 recommends, see guideline B)
I. That's enough for now. (Have a suggestion? Post it.)
MKinTN posted a diary to help everyone achieve greater success called How to Succeed at Mojo Friday Without Really Trying.
For those of you new to MF (Mojo Friday) we have our own lingo about a few things. Thank's to MF'er Jez (the link will explain) go to this diary for a little more fun and explanation. Official Mojo Friday Snecktionary.