You can click here to donate and automatically enter yourself into the contest:You. Me. Elizabeth Warren. Lunch.
Senator Elizabeth Warren and I are going to grab lunch next month, and we've got a seat at the table with your name on it.
Please donate right now and you'll be automatically entered to win an expenses-paid trip (inlcuding round-trip airfare) for you and a guest to Washington D.C. to join me and Senator Elizabeth Warren for lunch:
Senator Elizabeth Warren's 2012 victory shook up politics as usual and brought real change to Washington, D.C. -- and to Wall Street.
Since she came on the scene, it's been clear that Elizabeth Warren is a different kind of policymaker. She's a strong, bold, voice for progressive values -- a worthy successor to Senator Kennedy's legacy.
Wouldn't you like to have lunch with her?
I remember when I first met her after she testified before the Senate about bringing financial oversight to Wall Street. Seeing her then, and throughout her populist, progressive campaign for the Senate, I knew Elizabeth Warren could change our politics and our country in a big way.
You've been with me on important battles -- to repair our ailing planet, to hold Wall Street accountable, to protect Social Security and Medicare, and to reform the filibuster. Senator Warren is a critical ally in all of them, so let's get together with her and talk about how we move America forward!
Pitch in right now and be automatically entered for a chance to join me and Senator Elizabeth Warren for lunch in Washington D.C.
Senator Jeff Merkley
p.s. Lunch with Senator Elizabeth Warren won't be complete without you, Sam. See you there? Enter now:
This is only a Preview!
You must Publish this diary to make this visible to the public,
or click 'Edit Diary' to make further changes first.
Posting a Diary Entry
Daily Kos welcomes blog articles from readers, known as diaries. The Intro section to a diary should be about three paragraphs long, and is required. The body section is optional, as is the poll, which can have 1 to 15 choices. Descriptive tags are also required to help others find your diary by subject; please don't use "cute" tags.
When you're ready, scroll down below the tags and click Save & Preview. You can edit your diary after it's published by clicking Edit Diary. Polls cannot be edited once they are published.
If this is your first time creating a Diary since the Ajax upgrade, before you enter any text below, please press Ctrl-F5 and then hold down the Shift Key and press your browser's Reload button to refresh its cache with the new script files.
ATTENTION: READ THE RULES.
- One diary daily maximum.
- Substantive diaries only. If you don't have at least three solid, original paragraphs, you should probably post a comment in an Open Thread.
- No repetitive diaries. Take a moment to ensure your topic hasn't been blogged (you can search for Stories and Diaries that already cover this topic), though fresh original analysis is always welcome.
- Use the "Body" textbox if your diary entry is longer than three paragraphs.
- Any images in your posts must be hosted by an approved image hosting service (one of: imageshack.us, photobucket.com, flickr.com, smugmug.com, allyoucanupload.com, picturetrail.com, mac.com, webshots.com, editgrid.com).
- Copying and pasting entire copyrighted works is prohibited. If you do quote something, keep it brief, always provide a link to the original source, and use the <blockquote> tags to clearly identify the quoted material. Violating this rule is grounds for immediate banning.
- Be civil. Do not "call out" other users by name in diary titles. Do not use profanity in diary titles. Don't write diaries whose main purpose is to deliberately inflame.
Please begin with an informative title: