Click here to add your name:Lace up your sneakers! We might have the chance to run alongside Wendy Davis.
On October 3rd, we'll finally know what's next for Wendy. And we're keeping our fingers crossed that she'll run for governor. Because we saw exactly the kind of difference that Wendy can make. She stood up -- literally, for 13 hours -- and fought against unconstitutional restrictions on women's rights.
If you're as excited as I am (and I know you are!) let's tell Wendy that if she runs for governor of Texas, she'll have the full weight of the EMILY's List community running with her.
Wendy deserves every ounce of support that we can give her. Add your voice now and tell Wendy if she's running, you're running with her:
EMILY's List was there when Wendy ran and won her Texas State Senate seat. We were there when she was the voice for thousands of women when the Texas GOP tried to ram through an outrageous abortion bill. And EMILY's List will be with her every step of the way if she runs for governor.
So tell Wendy you can't wait to hear her decision on October 3rd -- and that if she's running for governor, you'll be right beside her the whole way:
Thanks so much,
Communications Director, EMILY's List
This is only a Preview!
You must Publish this diary to make this visible to the public,
or click 'Edit Diary' to make further changes first.
Posting a Diary Entry
Daily Kos welcomes blog articles from readers, known as diaries. The Intro section to a diary should be about three paragraphs long, and is required. The body section is optional, as is the poll, which can have 1 to 15 choices. Descriptive tags are also required to help others find your diary by subject; please don't use "cute" tags.
When you're ready, scroll down below the tags and click Save & Preview. You can edit your diary after it's published by clicking Edit Diary. Polls cannot be edited once they are published.
If this is your first time creating a Diary since the Ajax upgrade, before you enter any text below, please press Ctrl-F5 and then hold down the Shift Key and press your browser's Reload button to refresh its cache with the new script files.
ATTENTION: READ THE RULES.
- One diary daily maximum.
- Substantive diaries only. If you don't have at least three solid, original paragraphs, you should probably post a comment in an Open Thread.
- No repetitive diaries. Take a moment to ensure your topic hasn't been blogged (you can search for Stories and Diaries that already cover this topic), though fresh original analysis is always welcome.
- Use the "Body" textbox if your diary entry is longer than three paragraphs.
- Any images in your posts must be hosted by an approved image hosting service (one of: imageshack.us, photobucket.com, flickr.com, smugmug.com, allyoucanupload.com, picturetrail.com, mac.com, webshots.com, editgrid.com).
- Copying and pasting entire copyrighted works is prohibited. If you do quote something, keep it brief, always provide a link to the original source, and use the <blockquote> tags to clearly identify the quoted material. Violating this rule is grounds for immediate banning.
- Be civil. Do not "call out" other users by name in diary titles. Do not use profanity in diary titles. Don't write diaries whose main purpose is to deliberately inflame.
Please begin with an informative title: