Click here if you want to sign up to become one of Wendy's Warriors:In the first few weeks of Wendy’s campaign, we have already seen our opponents and special interest groups spread rumors about who Wendy is and what she stands for. We know that this is just the beginning of what we will see for the next 13 months.
Wendy stands for all Texas families. From making sure our education system is adequately funded to helping our returning veterans and growing our economy and business, she can help make Texas even better as Governor of this great state. We need to make sure people know what is at stake in this election. So we are launching Wendy's Warriors, a group of supporters that will spread Wendy’s message and fight back against rumors and naysayers.
Will you join Wendy’s Warriors today?http://www.wendydavistexas.com/...
The greatest advantage that Wendy has is a network of supporters like you. You are the best messenger to your family and friends to give them the information they need when it matters most. People like you working to keep your networks informed will make a difference in this race.
As a part of Wendy’s Warriors, you will receive regular updates from the campaign with key information about our message and pushing back against rumors that spread. You can take that information to your Facebook and Twitter accounts, your dinner table, your workplace, and your community.
Working together, we can ensure that Texans know the truth about Wendy and what is at stake in this election.
Join Wendy’s Warriors and commit to being part of this effort.
Thanks for being part of the team,
Wendy R. Davis for Governor
This is only a Preview!
You must Publish this diary to make this visible to the public,
or click 'Edit Diary' to make further changes first.
Posting a Diary Entry
Daily Kos welcomes blog articles from readers, known as diaries. The Intro section to a diary should be about three paragraphs long, and is required. The body section is optional, as is the poll, which can have 1 to 15 choices. Descriptive tags are also required to help others find your diary by subject; please don't use "cute" tags.
When you're ready, scroll down below the tags and click Save & Preview. You can edit your diary after it's published by clicking Edit Diary. Polls cannot be edited once they are published.
If this is your first time creating a Diary since the Ajax upgrade, before you enter any text below, please press Ctrl-F5 and then hold down the Shift Key and press your browser's Reload button to refresh its cache with the new script files.
ATTENTION: READ THE RULES.
- One diary daily maximum.
- Substantive diaries only. If you don't have at least three solid, original paragraphs, you should probably post a comment in an Open Thread.
- No repetitive diaries. Take a moment to ensure your topic hasn't been blogged (you can search for Stories and Diaries that already cover this topic), though fresh original analysis is always welcome.
- Use the "Body" textbox if your diary entry is longer than three paragraphs.
- Any images in your posts must be hosted by an approved image hosting service (one of: imageshack.us, photobucket.com, flickr.com, smugmug.com, allyoucanupload.com, picturetrail.com, mac.com, webshots.com, editgrid.com).
- Copying and pasting entire copyrighted works is prohibited. If you do quote something, keep it brief, always provide a link to the original source, and use the <blockquote> tags to clearly identify the quoted material. Violating this rule is grounds for immediate banning.
- Be civil. Do not "call out" other users by name in diary titles. Do not use profanity in diary titles. Don't write diaries whose main purpose is to deliberately inflame.
Please begin with an informative title: