Rubio said he's hopeful the measure will pass, especially as the deadline draws closer. "As weeks go on, there's going to be a look for a solution to the problem. It's not fair to punish people for buying something that's not available," he said. "Quite frankly, I think that's where we're going to have to wind up anyway. You saw yesterday, the White House didn't rule out a delay. Jay Carney didn't rule it out because they understand that the problems that this web site faces are significant and are going to be very difficult to fix in a number of weeks." [...]Right, Rubio is only looking out for all the people who could have health insurance under the law. Except for the part where he wants them to not have health insurance because he thinks the law should be repealed and "replaced." Rubio, of course, does not have a health care reform plan.
"I actually think this approach that I'm outlining is a restrained one, although I believe that the whole thing should be repealed and replaced. This bill doesn't do that. All it's calling for say limited delay on the individual mandate until the web site is fixed."
This is only a Preview!
You must Publish this diary to make this visible to the public,
or click 'Edit Diary' to make further changes first.
Posting a Diary Entry
Daily Kos welcomes blog articles from readers, known as diaries. The Intro section to a diary should be about three paragraphs long, and is required. The body section is optional, as is the poll, which can have 1 to 15 choices. Descriptive tags are also required to help others find your diary by subject; please don't use "cute" tags.
When you're ready, scroll down below the tags and click Save & Preview. You can edit your diary after it's published by clicking Edit Diary. Polls cannot be edited once they are published.
If this is your first time creating a Diary since the Ajax upgrade, before you enter any text below, please press Ctrl-F5 and then hold down the Shift Key and press your browser's Reload button to refresh its cache with the new script files.
ATTENTION: READ THE RULES.
- One diary daily maximum.
- Substantive diaries only. If you don't have at least three solid, original paragraphs, you should probably post a comment in an Open Thread.
- No repetitive diaries. Take a moment to ensure your topic hasn't been blogged (you can search for Stories and Diaries that already cover this topic), though fresh original analysis is always welcome.
- Use the "Body" textbox if your diary entry is longer than three paragraphs.
- Any images in your posts must be hosted by an approved image hosting service (one of: imageshack.us, photobucket.com, flickr.com, smugmug.com, allyoucanupload.com, picturetrail.com, mac.com, webshots.com, editgrid.com).
- Copying and pasting entire copyrighted works is prohibited. If you do quote something, keep it brief, always provide a link to the original source, and use the <blockquote> tags to clearly identify the quoted material. Violating this rule is grounds for immediate banning.
- Be civil. Do not "call out" other users by name in diary titles. Do not use profanity in diary titles. Don't write diaries whose main purpose is to deliberately inflame.
Please begin with an informative title: