You can click here to donate to Hagan, Shaheen and Landrieu's campaigns:Now that the 2014 election is just a year away, those nasty Super PACs are back.
Karl Rove’s group has already run two rounds of ads against Senator Kay Hagan of North Carolina and Mary Landrieu of Louisiana. In New Hampshire, Rove is trying to pick Senator Jeanne Shaheen’s opponent.
Jeanne, Kay and Mary have stood with me on the Senate floor to fight for equal pay for equal work and to make college and housing more affordable.
These women are a firewall against extreme bills that hurt the middle class. That’s why Rove and his allies are going all in to beat them and take the Senate majority.
You don’t have to travel to North Carolina, New Hampshire or Louisiana to help them win. Please support my friends by giving now, before the critical October deadline.
Click here to donate now to their campaigns before the October 31 deadline. Your donation today helps these senators fight back against the wave of Super PACs:https://secure.actblue.com/...
Last year’s race wasn’t easy. And none of my friends have cakewalk campaigns either. Kay, Jeanne and Mary have faced close ones before, but 2014 may be their toughest yet.
The Super PACs that want to beat them are so negative because they can’t run on their agenda – making extreme, anti-woman laws passed in the states go national.
Kay, Jeanne and Mary won’t let that happen. And neither will I. But we need your help to ensure that they continue to stand by my side.
Click here to donate now before the October deadline. They need our support to compete and win in 2014:
Thanks for stepping up to the plate,
This is only a Preview!
You must Publish this diary to make this visible to the public,
or click 'Edit Diary' to make further changes first.
Posting a Diary Entry
Daily Kos welcomes blog articles from readers, known as diaries. The Intro section to a diary should be about three paragraphs long, and is required. The body section is optional, as is the poll, which can have 1 to 15 choices. Descriptive tags are also required to help others find your diary by subject; please don't use "cute" tags.
When you're ready, scroll down below the tags and click Save & Preview. You can edit your diary after it's published by clicking Edit Diary. Polls cannot be edited once they are published.
If this is your first time creating a Diary since the Ajax upgrade, before you enter any text below, please press Ctrl-F5 and then hold down the Shift Key and press your browser's Reload button to refresh its cache with the new script files.
ATTENTION: READ THE RULES.
- One diary daily maximum.
- Substantive diaries only. If you don't have at least three solid, original paragraphs, you should probably post a comment in an Open Thread.
- No repetitive diaries. Take a moment to ensure your topic hasn't been blogged (you can search for Stories and Diaries that already cover this topic), though fresh original analysis is always welcome.
- Use the "Body" textbox if your diary entry is longer than three paragraphs.
- Any images in your posts must be hosted by an approved image hosting service (one of: imageshack.us, photobucket.com, flickr.com, smugmug.com, allyoucanupload.com, picturetrail.com, mac.com, webshots.com, editgrid.com).
- Copying and pasting entire copyrighted works is prohibited. If you do quote something, keep it brief, always provide a link to the original source, and use the <blockquote> tags to clearly identify the quoted material. Violating this rule is grounds for immediate banning.
- Be civil. Do not "call out" other users by name in diary titles. Do not use profanity in diary titles. Don't write diaries whose main purpose is to deliberately inflame.
Please begin with an informative title: