You can click here to contribute to any or all of the Marks up for re-election:You need to see these new polls showing our Democratic Senate majority in serious jeopardy.
My friends Sens. Mark Pryor, Mark Udall and Mark Begich are all polling within single digits – and if they lose their re-election fights, our majority is gone.Pryor barely leads Rep. Tom Cotton, a Tea Party darling backed by right-wing groups like the Club for Growth who’ve already spent $1.8 million smearing Mark. Udall polls just three points ahead of extremist Ken Buck. And Begich is only single digits up over a field including Sarah Palin favorite Joe Miller.
I’ve set a goal of $45,000 to help Sens. Pryor, Udall and Begich start 2014 strong – but I can’t get there without you. Will you contribute before the December 31 FEC deadline?
Click here to contribute $5 or more to Sens. Pryor, Udall and Begich before their books close for 2013 – we can’t hold our Democratic Senate majority without them, so please don’t delay.There’s no way I’ll let Mark Pryor, who’s fought by my side for equal pay and Pell Grants, lose to Cotton, who voted against the Violence Against Women Act. Or see Sen. Udall, who worked tirelessly to pass the Employment Non-Discrimination Act, defeated by someone like Ken Buck, who compared being gay to alcoholism.
And I certainly won’t stand by and watch Mark Begich – champion to middle-class families – lose to Miller, who believes government-paid unemployment benefits may be unconstitutional.
I know these options are as horrifying to you as they are to me – but with extremist billionaires like the Kochs pouring money into 2014 races, they’re quite real. I’m really counting on you to help keep Sens. Pryor, Udall and Begich – all of whom stood with us to end the epidemic of sexual assault in the military – in the Senate. Please contribute now.
Contribute $5 or more to Sens. Pryor, Udall and Begich now – 100% of your contributions will go directly to helping them defeat the Tea Party and hold our Senate majority.
Your support means so much to me – thank you.
This is only a Preview!
You must Publish this diary to make this visible to the public,
or click 'Edit Diary' to make further changes first.
Posting a Diary Entry
Daily Kos welcomes blog articles from readers, known as diaries. The Intro section to a diary should be about three paragraphs long, and is required. The body section is optional, as is the poll, which can have 1 to 15 choices. Descriptive tags are also required to help others find your diary by subject; please don't use "cute" tags.
When you're ready, scroll down below the tags and click Save & Preview. You can edit your diary after it's published by clicking Edit Diary. Polls cannot be edited once they are published.
If this is your first time creating a Diary since the Ajax upgrade, before you enter any text below, please press Ctrl-F5 and then hold down the Shift Key and press your browser's Reload button to refresh its cache with the new script files.
ATTENTION: READ THE RULES.
- One diary daily maximum.
- Substantive diaries only. If you don't have at least three solid, original paragraphs, you should probably post a comment in an Open Thread.
- No repetitive diaries. Take a moment to ensure your topic hasn't been blogged (you can search for Stories and Diaries that already cover this topic), though fresh original analysis is always welcome.
- Use the "Body" textbox if your diary entry is longer than three paragraphs.
- Any images in your posts must be hosted by an approved image hosting service (one of: imageshack.us, photobucket.com, flickr.com, smugmug.com, allyoucanupload.com, picturetrail.com, mac.com, webshots.com, editgrid.com).
- Copying and pasting entire copyrighted works is prohibited. If you do quote something, keep it brief, always provide a link to the original source, and use the <blockquote> tags to clearly identify the quoted material. Violating this rule is grounds for immediate banning.
- Be civil. Do not "call out" other users by name in diary titles. Do not use profanity in diary titles. Don't write diaries whose main purpose is to deliberately inflame.
Please begin with an informative title: