You can click here to donate to Wendy's campaign:It’s wrong.
A top adviser to Texas’s Tea Party Attorney General Greg Abbott – the presumptive Republican nominee for governor – tweeted out a blog post calling Democratic Senator Wendy Davis "too stupid to be governor."
Really? Wendy’s an incredibly accomplished professional woman who worked her way through Harvard Law. The out-of-the-mainstream attacks on women by Abbott and the Tea Party have to end.We can stop them – by electing Wendy Davis in Texas, ground zero for attacks that demean and marginalize women.
The latest University of Texas/Texas Tribune poll shows Wendy just five points back. If grassroots Democrats and women rally around her, she’ll win.
Donate by the FEC deadline at midnight on December 31 to help the DGA raise $95,000 to send support to defeat the Tea Party – we can elect Wendy and hold the Texas Republicans accountable for their extreme rhetoric.
Click here to donate $25 or more to elect incredible candidates like Wendy Davis and stop the Tea Party attacks on women.
Wendy’s a proven fighter. Just look at the 13 hours of video footage of Wendy's filibuster, when she captured all of our attention with her fight to protect women’s rights.
If she can do that on her own, can you imagine what’s possible with us behind her? Tea Partier Abbott and his advisers sure can – that’s why they’re trying to de-legitimize her with demeaning attacks.
Not a chance.
Wendy has proven she has what it takes to stand up for Texans and women coast to coast. If Democrats everywhere get behind her, there’s no stopping us.
Click here to donate $25 or more before the FEC deadline on Dec. 31 to help elect Wendy Davis and other great leaders and stop the Tea Party attacks on women.
A win for Wendy would be a win for women and Democrats everywhere. Let’s make sure it happens.
With every good wish,
Governor of New Hampshire
This is only a Preview!
You must Publish this diary to make this visible to the public,
or click 'Edit Diary' to make further changes first.
Posting a Diary Entry
Daily Kos welcomes blog articles from readers, known as diaries. The Intro section to a diary should be about three paragraphs long, and is required. The body section is optional, as is the poll, which can have 1 to 15 choices. Descriptive tags are also required to help others find your diary by subject; please don't use "cute" tags.
When you're ready, scroll down below the tags and click Save & Preview. You can edit your diary after it's published by clicking Edit Diary. Polls cannot be edited once they are published.
If this is your first time creating a Diary since the Ajax upgrade, before you enter any text below, please press Ctrl-F5 and then hold down the Shift Key and press your browser's Reload button to refresh its cache with the new script files.
ATTENTION: READ THE RULES.
- One diary daily maximum.
- Substantive diaries only. If you don't have at least three solid, original paragraphs, you should probably post a comment in an Open Thread.
- No repetitive diaries. Take a moment to ensure your topic hasn't been blogged (you can search for Stories and Diaries that already cover this topic), though fresh original analysis is always welcome.
- Use the "Body" textbox if your diary entry is longer than three paragraphs.
- Any images in your posts must be hosted by an approved image hosting service (one of: imageshack.us, photobucket.com, flickr.com, smugmug.com, allyoucanupload.com, picturetrail.com, mac.com, webshots.com, editgrid.com).
- Copying and pasting entire copyrighted works is prohibited. If you do quote something, keep it brief, always provide a link to the original source, and use the <blockquote> tags to clearly identify the quoted material. Violating this rule is grounds for immediate banning.
- Be civil. Do not "call out" other users by name in diary titles. Do not use profanity in diary titles. Don't write diaries whose main purpose is to deliberately inflame.
Please begin with an informative title: