ERROR: http://img.youtube.com/vi/m5JFAMJ-9Uk/0.jpg is not from an approved image host. The approved domains are: imageshack.us, photobucket.com, flickr.com, smugmug.com, allyoucanupload.com, yearlykosconvention.org, picturetrail.com, me.com, webshots.com, editgrid.com, coinkitty.net, actblue.com, secure.actblue.com, narcosphere.narconews.com, tinypic.com, images2.dailykos.com, images.dailykos.com, images1.dailykos.com, skitch.com, mac.com, google.com, googleusercontent.com, twitpic.com, public.tableausoftware.com, twimg.com, dropbox.com, imgur.com, yimg.com, imageshack.com, global.ssl.fastly.net, s3.amazonaws.com/dk-production, images-4.dailykos.com.
Please edit your diary to fix the problem.
1. The Kochs want to abolish Social Security. [â¦]Sunlight is one way to fight back against the outsized money influence the Kochs have in politics. While a lot of what they spend is hidden in the Citizens United-created world of dark money, the facts of that spending and their radical agenda should be exposed. Kudos to Reid for doing just that, and for using the kind of strong rhetoric that got the media's attention. He's making the Kochs the face of the Republican party for 2014.
2. The Kochs want to eliminate minimum wage laws. [â¦]
3. The Kochs are against extending emergency unemployment benefits. [â¦]
4. The Kochs spent $400 million on misleading attack ads in the last election cycle. [â¦]
5. The Kochs want to put insurance companies back in charge of your health care. [â¦]
6. The Kochs are against measures that would reduce the gap between the wages women and men earn for the same work. [â¦]
7. The Kochs want even more tax breaks for themselves. [â¦]
8. The Kochs made improper payments to win contracts in Africa, India and the Middle East. And they sold millions of dollars of equipment to Iran, a state sponsor of terrorism. [â¦]
9. The Kochs lobbied against recognition of formaldehyde as a cancer-causing carcinogen because it might be bad for their business. [â¦]
10. The Kochs rank as one of Americaâs most toxic air polluters.
11.The Kochs have received over $88 million in government subsidies.
12. The Kochs have admitted they have âa radical philosophy.â