Click here to add your name:Paul Ryan and his friends in the Tea Party recently released the Ryan Plan 4.0 -- off the bat, it’s obvious his “new” budget has the same bugs as the last version.
The “new” Ryan Plan would still turn Medicare into a voucher system. It would still put an end to essential programs that help low-income families get ahead and help students pay for higher education. And it still cuts taxes for the wealthiest 1% and corporations that ship jobs overseas.
In short, it would still be awful for middle class families. And it just passed the House for the fourth time.
That’s why I’m teaming up with some friends to oppose the Ryan Plan budget. And we’d like you on board. Click here to sign on today.
It’s all too clear that the Ryan Plan isn’t a budget to grow our economy and create jobs -- it’s a partisan roadmap that benefits the special interests and the very wealthiest Americans.
And it would be a disaster for the middle class if it ever became reality.
My Democratic colleagues and I want to make sure that never happens, but to do it we need your help. Add your voice to ours today and stand in opposition to the Ryan Plan.
Thank you for all you do.
This is only a Preview!
You must Publish this diary to make this visible to the public,
or click 'Edit Diary' to make further changes first.
Posting a Diary Entry
Daily Kos welcomes blog articles from readers, known as diaries. The Intro section to a diary should be about three paragraphs long, and is required. The body section is optional, as is the poll, which can have 1 to 15 choices. Descriptive tags are also required to help others find your diary by subject; please don't use "cute" tags.
When you're ready, scroll down below the tags and click Save & Preview. You can edit your diary after it's published by clicking Edit Diary. Polls cannot be edited once they are published.
If this is your first time creating a Diary since the Ajax upgrade, before you enter any text below, please press Ctrl-F5 and then hold down the Shift Key and press your browser's Reload button to refresh its cache with the new script files.
ATTENTION: READ THE RULES.
- One diary daily maximum.
- Substantive diaries only. If you don't have at least three solid, original paragraphs, you should probably post a comment in an Open Thread.
- No repetitive diaries. Take a moment to ensure your topic hasn't been blogged (you can search for Stories and Diaries that already cover this topic), though fresh original analysis is always welcome.
- Use the "Body" textbox if your diary entry is longer than three paragraphs.
- Any images in your posts must be hosted by an approved image hosting service (one of: imageshack.us, photobucket.com, flickr.com, smugmug.com, allyoucanupload.com, picturetrail.com, mac.com, webshots.com, editgrid.com).
- Copying and pasting entire copyrighted works is prohibited. If you do quote something, keep it brief, always provide a link to the original source, and use the <blockquote> tags to clearly identify the quoted material. Violating this rule is grounds for immediate banning.
- Be civil. Do not "call out" other users by name in diary titles. Do not use profanity in diary titles. Don't write diaries whose main purpose is to deliberately inflame.
Please begin with an informative title: