This terrific photographic is making all the rounds today, justifiably so:
President Barack Obama jokingly mimics U.S. Olympic gymnast McKayla Maroney's "not impressed" look while greeting members of the 2012 U.S. Olympic gymnastics teams in the Oval Office, Nov. 15, 2012. Steve Penny, USA Gymnastics President, and Savannah Vinsant laugh at left.
What's coming up on Sunday Kos ...
- The Descent of Republicans, by Mark Sumner
- Unskewed and undistinguished: The five most gloriously awful polls of 2012, by Steve Singiser
- Dear Macy’s, I’m cancelling my charge account, by Denise Oliver Velez
- To my fellow (100,000 or so) Americans wanting to secede: OK, thx buh bye, by Shanikka
- Emboldened, LGBT groups press forward on employment non-discrimination protection, by Scott Wooledge
- FEMA Aid For Sandy Relief Should /be A Part of 'Fiscal Cliff' Deal, by Armando
- 'Gifts': The legitimacy of self-interested voting, by Dante Atkins
- John McCain rewrites his epitaph, by Jon Perr