Welcome to the first Moondai of May! It's getting greener in these parts, the birds and the bees are doing their thing, and it seems the whole world is springing to life, again.
Pull up a seat, spend some time with us, and let the Monday stresses just sort of roll off into the ether.
But first, a gentle reminder of how we do things here:
Please:I'll be your No Drama Mama for the day. Play nice, don't forget to tip your server, and do come again.
1. Be nice to each other.
2. No trolling the diary; we deal harshly with trolls if pushed.
3. If you hate pootie diaries, leave now...no harm, no foul.
4. Share any and all pootie/woozle photos or issues that you would like. When it comes to problems, we may just have someone with experience who can help.
5. Whatever happens in the outer blog STAYS in the outer blog. This is a place to relax and play...please treat it accordingly.
6. There is no such thing as stealing a photo around here.
I found some pretty cool pics this week, if I do say so myself! These are offered without comment, 'cause there is really nothing I can say to improve upon them....from the gorgeous to the silly to the "huh??"....just enjoy!
Have a great week, kids. Enjoy the Spring...and remember..."Some is good. More is better. Too much is juuuuust right!"
Share the good stuff; ignore the bad stuff.
scritchies, snorffles, smooochies, and purrs~~~
Marti and HisLordshipOfSnooze