[UPDATE: Round 4 voting is now up! Go there please!]
Who was the biggest ass clown of 2010?
That's the question that YOU get to answer!
(ps: if you like this, please rec it so we can get a critical mass of votes)
Here's how it works: We've gathered a BIG group of nominees. A bumper crop of ass clowns. Vote below, using the poll. Whichever ass clown gets the lowest vote each day(around 5pm) will be dropped. A new poll will be posted the next day (for this first day, we'll drop all candidates that don't reach 3%, at least. Also, IF there are any write-in candidates, and there's strong support in the comments today only, I'll add them tomorrow).
We'll do this each day, like last year, dropping a new low finisher each day, until someone gets 50%, and is declared the winner. As you may recall, last year's balloting came down to an epic battle between Joe Lieberman and Glenn Beck -- one which Lieberman took by a 50.1% to 49.9% margin.
So go ahead, vote, argue for your nominee in the comments, and... may the best ass clown win!
Nominees, with explanation, below the fold...
And the nominees are...
- Sarah Palin: For just being herself
- John Boehner: Because we all know it's really pronounced "Boner"
- Glenn Beck: For taking insanity "to an 11."
- Mitch McConnell: For his firm "just so no" stance regarding anything that was good for America
- The American Voter: For hating the GOP, and still voting for them. Way to go!
- Joe Barton: For apologizing to BP
- Christine O’Donnell: For not being a witch, and no, she didn’t turn Gingrich into a newt
- Tony Hayward: BP CEO. He has his life back. Can we get our ocean back?
- Sharon Angle: She actually lost to Harry Reid. She’s THAT bad.
- Michelle Bachman: For taking crazy "to a 12"
- Jan Brewer: Gov-AZ
- John McCain: Because what's bad news for America is great news for John McCain!
- Joe Miller: Because we're pretty sure he still hasn't given up
- The Tea Party: Fer a yeer of teling Amurka too "get a brain, morans."
- The Democratic Party: For channeling Charlie Brown, and STILL believing Lucy wouldn’t pull the football away