We went in there with the burden of going nearly alone, without proper planning. And now we pay the price. We have lost control of Iraq. Bremer is a lame duck. June 30th we hand power to nothing, all for the sake of a date selected by the needs of the Bush re-election campaign.
Posted on my blog
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by kenton ngo
- The strong swing of Cuban-American voters to President Obama and Democrats was one of the most interesting and probably one of the most significant shifts in voting patterns in 2012. For Republicans,144 comments 246 Recs
- In 2011, PPP asked 11,995 registered voters their opinion on gay marriage on behalf of DailyKos and SEIU. With this many responses, we can answer some questions about where public opinion stood last ...95 comments 131 Recs
- The Economic Policy Institute's State of Working America offers a wealth of resources on the economy and inequality. Like the question of who gains when income grows (or loses when it drops). It'...6 comments 15 Recs
- There have only been a handful of times since I started blogging six years ago that I've covered a story that made me really, deeply, viscerally angry. Monday, February 27, 2012 was one of those ...10 comments 23 Recs
- I'm not generally moved to tears by anything, particularly not by a fund raising email from a candidate for pete's sake. But Jack Dobbyn just got to me. I'll put his whole letter below the ...5 comments 5 Recs
- Earlier this week I wrote about a blogger’s dinner with Terry McAuliffe that I attended last Friday. Something I didn’t mention (because I had forgotten about it) was T-Mac’s ...94 comments 58 Recs
- "The Congress shall have Power. . .To declare War, grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal, and make Rules concerning Captures on Land and Water. . ." --United States Constitution, Article I, Section ...56 comments 18 Recs
- The following are the Democratic Presidential contenders' stated positions on Iran's nuclear ...36 comments 21 Recs
- 19 comments 33 Recs
- 7 comments 8 Recs
kenton ngo's Tags
- No current results.