Anyhow, the idea here is simple: For all the top-tier races, just list your expected winner. This is the list I'm working with (in alphabetical order by state):
- AK: TONY KNOWLES vs. Lisa Murkowski (inc.)
- CO: KEN SALAZAR v. Pete Coors (open)
- FL: BETTY CASTOR v. Mel Martinez (open)
- KY: DAN MONGIARDO v. Jim Bunning (inc.)
- NC: ERSKINE BOWLES v. Richard Burr (open)
- OK: BRAD CARSON v. Tom Coburn (open)
- SC: INEZ TENENBAUM v. Jim DeMint (open)
- SD: TOM DASCHLE (inc.) v. John Thune
The tie-breaker is, will the Louisiana Senate race require a run-off, yes or no?
Post your predictions in the comments below. Good luck, and go Dems!