<scroll>Tonight on Larry King: Tom Cruise explains why Aspirin is a 'Street Drug.'</scroll>
In a surprise letter of resignation, the Almighty expressed a desire to be far away from His Children and the mess they've created. Sources close to the White House say Bush will pick John Ashcroft to return a stern morality and a propensity to smite the heathens back to the Heavenly Throne.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by joeltpatterson
- MA Governor proposed a bold revenue & investment plan; today the legislature responds with a cop-outSign on to Massachusetts State Representative Carl Sciortino's petition to his colleagues in the state legislature: We Need Bold Solutions for MA Education & Transportation . Earlier this year, ...4 comments 15 Recs
- Just under a week ago on January 5th, Matt Taibbi's expose of John Boehner hit ...488 comments 1181 Recs
- From what I've been seeing at the level of television media, outside of Rep. Jan Schakowsky's heroic efforts, the Democratic leadership has been doing an incredibly poor job of inserting the ...171 comments 678 Recs
- Dear Michael Moore: I read your diary . While I can't claim to be any kind of official representative of ...425 comments 307 Recs
- I know you're highly intelligent and you hope for consensus because some inner voice is telling you that people can be reasonable. I hate to have to inform you that you just are not listening. When ...571 comments 525 Recs
- In 1970, a group formed after the first Earth Day and, calling themselves Environmental Action, named a "Dirty Dozen" of 12 members of Congress who had the worst record on the environment. Of those ...23 comments 43 Recs
- In 1917, progressives in America began a quest to create a system to provide health insurance to all Americans. Today, almost a century later, we are poised to take a giant step toward realizing ...2449 comments 1254 Recs
- I’ve come here to this community for a discussion about many issues, from the war in Iraq to filibustering Sam Alito to stopping drilling in the Arctic --and many others. And now I’m ...341 comments 368 Recs
- In a piece that was just posted today, the AP, after having objectively reviewed the emails from "Climategate" comes out unequivocally on the side of Truth. *Update* Wow, thanks for putting me ...269 comments 487 Recs
- Welcome to Press the Face, a Sunday-morning talk show liveblog where you can respond to the Sunday talks with your opinions, support, refutations, or ravings. The larger goal is to provide ...76 comments 20 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.