A mild rant on the use of the word.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by Lush
- It's official, Hillary only cares about Hillary. In case anyone doubted that fact, she has proven it over and over the last couple weeks. She has a 'scorched Earth' campaign policy now. And it ...592 comments 421 Recs
- I do have a couple of leftover diary ideas about the primaries -- hint: I think the Clintons are bluffing if they say they don't want revotes in Florida and Michigan -- but in the meantime, there's ...259 comments 314 Recs
- At long last, I've had enough. It's way past time for me to move along. In November of 2003, I signed up for an account here and since that day DailyKos has been my primary online source for ...531 comments 98 Recs
- My caucus was scheduled to take place in a church that was desanctified during the secular re-awakening of some local sect of mono-theists. So naturally I got there early. It currently houses non-...98 comments 181 Recs
- VIA TPM The Hillary campaign has just gone to war with MSNBC, dispatching a top Hillary ...1823 comments 301 Recs
- Continued from here . Please rec to keep on the board! Follow across the jump to ...451 comments 84 Recs
- I can't believe I'm writing this diary. I really can't. First let me tell a little history. UPDATE: Woof! Number 1! Thanks guys!1230 comments 487 Recs
- Nope, nothing "BREAKING". And it can't be said to be a "surge" or "collapse" on either side. However, looking at today's national tracking polls from Rasmussen and Gallup, we might be seeing the ...912 comments 188 Recs
- Thirty-five years ago Hillary Rodham met my Uncle Tom. They shared an office as young lawyers working on Watergate. I can picture their meeting, his feet up on the desk, a greeting something to ...114 comments 45 Recs
- I’m sure you’ve all seen tonight’s debate. I won’t rehash it all here but I thought you might enjoy seeing a few clips. A question early on in this debate related to the ...1025 comments 250 Recs
- No current results.