I'm sending this on my break, so I've got to be short. Contrary to what was expected, voter turnout is good. I can only see who is showing up and the turnout for republicans is good. They are showing up with their pre-printed "Arnold" checklists, so all dems who want to see these issues defeated, get off your keyboards and get to the polls!
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Nathaniel Ament Stone, menodoc, socal, ybruti, NeoconSemanticist, Geronimo, juliesie, Jules Beaujolais, Alliance for a Better California
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by Fury
- appears on p. 158 of the new book by former CIA #2 Michael Morrell, a book titled The Great War of Our Time: The CIA's Against Terrorism From Al Qaeda to ISIS . It is in the context of the planning ...271 comments 188 Recs
- (photo credit: G. Pisano) On Hardball tonight, Chris Matthews interviewed ex-CIA Deputy Director (and Acting Director) under George W. Bush, Michael Morrell. Here is a ...284 comments 442 Recs
- It's been a strange situation here in Delaware since Beau Biden had his last brain incident and was in M.D. Anderson.60 comments 283 Recs
- Wow. All I can say is...good for him, seriously: Lifelong Republican Turns On His Party, Embraces Obamacare Luis Lang, who is currently crowdfunding for medical expenses that he can’t afford ...282 comments 684 Recs
- He's an asshole Bill O'Reilly is a terrible, dumb, vicious, hypocrite. Now you might add wife-beater to that litany of the obscenities that come to mind when O'Reilly crosses your radar. Gawker ...180 comments 109 Recs
- (illustration by DonkeyHotey) From The New York Times : Mr. Bush, the former governor of Florida, had just concluded a town-hall-style meeting when Ms. (Ivy) Ziedrich demanded to be heard. “202 comments 565 Recs
- Pope Francis has warned “the powerful of the Earth” they will answer to God if they fail to protect the environment to ensure the world can feed its population. He's not kidding, either : "...130 comments 129 Recs
- [Hat tip: TPM .] In response to Jeb's much-discussed gaffe of explaining that if he knew what we now know he would still have invaded Iraq, extreme right-wing partisan and Fox-news commenter Laura ...195 comments 284 Recs
- UPDATE: Conservatives tapped out from bailing out bigoted pizza joint, so Progressives take up slackUPDATE: Title updated with appropriate snark. Also, for those who felt my earlier diary was too harsh/lacking in compassion for this guy, while I thought I had explained this in one of the updates, ...203 comments 255 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.