TOM HARKIN NEEDS YOU TO EXPRESS THAT YOU NEED HIM TO FILIBUSTER STRIP SEARCH ALITO: 202-224-3254
Des Moines: 515-284-4574
Cedar Rapids: 319-365-4504
Sioux City: 712-252-1550
From Democratic Underground: Democrat Ken Salazar of Colorado (1-888-355-3588 PRESS 2 or 202-224-5852), Ben Nelson of Nebraska (202-224-6551), and Bill Nelson of Florida (202-224-5274) need your phone calls.
Evan Bayh is also on the fence on voting for Alito and the filibuster! CALL: (202) 224-5623
Other people to call, on the fence (email addresses here):
* Maria Cantwell - (202) 224-3441
* Mark Pryor (D- AR), 202-224-2353
* MARK DAYTON: 888-224-9043 . WILL VOTE NO, UNSURE ABOUT FILIBUSTER
* Robert Byrd - 202-224-3954 or 304-343-7144 or 304-342-5855 or http://byrd.senate.gov/byrd_email.html
* Daniel Akaka - RECONSIDER PLEASE! 1-888-355-3588 ask for Akaka
* Lincoln Chafee (R-RI) (202) 224-2921
* Joe Biden. 202-224-5042
* KENT CONRAD of ND - Phone: (202) 224-2043
* Frank Lautenburg (D-NJ) - (202) 224-3224 - http://lautenberg.senate.gov/webform.html
* Robert Menendez (D-NJ) - (202) 224-4744
* Mary Landrieu - (202) 224-5824
* Tim Johnson (SD) - (202) 224-5842
* Barack Obama (IL) - (202) 224-2854
* Olympia Snowe (ME) - (202) 224-5344 · Toll Free in Maine: (800) 432-1599 · Fax: (202) 224-1946
* Susan Collins (ME) - Last minute begging - (202) 224-2693 OR FAX (202) 224-2693
* Byron L. Dorgan (D- ND) (1,), 202-224-2551
* Republican Lamar Alexander (R-TN) - moderate, possibly could be moved. TRY. (202) 224-4944
Ben Nelson (NE) originally stated he would vote Yes for Alito. But it looks like he is putting his finger in the wind. He is now taking calls and tallies as well: 202-224-6551 .
Bill Nelson (FL) SAYS HE IS NOT HEARING FROM ENOUGH CONSTITUENTS! DC Phone: 202-224-5274 . He is hearing from tons of right-wingers who are saying that he should not filibuster!
Ken Salazar (D-CO) is taking your calls now regarding whether or not he should support the filibuster! Call the toll free line - 1-888-355-3588 (PRESS 2) . OR FAX: Senator Salazar: 202-228-5036 (DC FAX) .
This is about your future. This is about America's future. If the lines are busy, call again, and again, and again.
They will ask you if you support the filibuster or don't support it when you call, and that's all they want to know. They ARE taking a tally. If you're not a consituent, CALL ANYWAY . PLEASE. They will ask what city you are calling from, or a zipcode.
THERE IS NO EXCUSE ANYMORE. CALL.
BUSY? KEEP TRYING!!!
THEY SAY THEY'RE EVEN TALLYING YOU IF YOU SAY YOU *AREN'T* A CONSTITUENT!
Oh, and Lieberman. Better vote no on cloture. Or Ned Lamont is gonna get even more money. Take a stand.
Please keep this diary recommended if you can. I know there are tons of diaries, but people need to do this or A-lie-to will be on the Supreme Court for 40 years.