I scream "Bullshit!"
The time for being polite is long gone. This is not "Leave it to Beaver" anymore, this is "24".
Polite is why why we lost the last election and why we will lose the next one if that attitude doesn't change.
People want leadership. They want values in action, not just in words. They want decisiviness, strength and honesty. They don't care about polite. John Kerry was polite, very polite. It killed his chances of ever being president and our country has suffered immeasurably for it. Polite is a proven failure.
- "No, Mr. O'Reilly, that is a lie, and you damn well know it."
- "Bill, did you know that a recent study showed that 70% of Bush supporters are racists? They're not Christians, they're righteous bigots! Where did I get that study? The Paris Economic Review. It's a great read. They say that Loofah's are the next best investment, but you already knew that."
- "This President can't face the truth. He lied to the American people to get us into a war we had no business getting us into, wait, I'm sorry, there was business getting into it, Haliburton ad Exxon. Haliburton and the oil companies are making record profits during the reign of two men, one who has deep ties to the oil industry and the other has deep ties to Halliburton, are you telling me that is a coincidence? They profit from the blood and tears of the American people and it makes me sick."
- "Rush, let me finish this thought please, before you respond. Why is it that the Republican party has stood idly by while corporations get rich, civil liberties erode, the economy downspirals and American lives are being wasted in Iraq on war that was based on lies. What does this party stand for and when will they start to stand up for the American people instead of standing up to take cash from lobbyists"
- "The truth of the matter is the Republican party is mired in its own fecal matter of corruption and incompetence. They are a disgusting party of fascist hypocrites, liars and thieves, and this president is their king. America cannot take another day of this regime".
Want some slogans, I got two for you, free of charge:
"Less Lieberman, More Hackett."
"Less kiss-up, more smackdown"
We need more fire, truth-telling and righteous anger.
What would YOU like to hear someone say on National T.V? I'd like to hear it.