I've been contacted by a guy from "The Liberal Opinion" weekly, about advertising my site in his publication and perhaps more. I'm not interested in paying to advertise my site anywhere (ain't got that kind of scratch, and besides, I'm an Internet-freebie kind of guy) and, in his words, "working together to further each other's messages," but if I knew more about his publication, I might be interested in writing for his publication or something along those lines. Except I am only vaguely familiar with it.
Anyone in here know anything about the publication? Slant, reputation, reliability, anything? I'd like to know something about the publication before I respond to his e-mail. Anything you can contribute would be helpful. Thanks!
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by Black Max
- The crimes of Josh Duggar are repellent. He fondled his siblings and others against their will. He is disgusting. But this community has taken the grotesque and turned it up to 11 in order to get ...158 comments 7 Recs
- appears on p. 158 of the new book by former CIA #2 Michael Morrell, a book titled The Great War of Our Time: The CIA's Against Terrorism From Al Qaeda to ISIS . It is in the context of the planning ...264 comments 188 Recs
- Yep, I made that statement in a room full of regularly attending church goers. There's a theological difference between a "good person" and a "Christian" that's lost on the average person. My point ...69 comments 164 Recs
- I imagine you all have seen the current Recommended diary " In Defense of Shaun King ", within which there is much spirited discussion regarding alleged repeated factual errors in a multitude of ...363 comments 203 Recs
- Today in Ferguson 150 years after the Civil War we see "ghastly remnants of our great shame emerging still"/Lincoln warned of "national suicide" if we neglect to be a "nation of freemen"/Mark Twain'...45 comments 276 Recs
- Recently obtained documents from the Cleveland Police Department, displayed below, show that Tamir Rice was going to be charged with the outrageous crimes of "aggravated menacing" and "inducing ...493 comments 236 Recs
- Arizonans not welcome. Today the Arizona legislature did what no other state in the nation has been mean-spirited enough to do: they cut lifetime welfare benefits to one year for everyone—adults ...341 comments 343 Recs
- Nine people shot to death at a family restaurant . Dozens of others stabbed, beaten, and seriously injured. Over 100 guns recovered. Sounds like one of the ...733 comments 735 Recs
- Coma-Doof Warrior plays some chords and expels some fire in George Miller's 'Mad Max: Fury Road' It's the year 2015, and the future isn't exactly the place many have dreamed about. While we might ...53 comments 37 Recs
- Sunday’s bloody battle, which pitched Waco police against two feuding gangs and their supporters, resulted in 9 dead, 18 critically injured and 174 arrests. That the dead and injured were ...234 comments 176 Recs
Black Max's Tags
- No current results.
Black Max's Blogroll
- No current results.