On Monday, our campaign will air our first television ad. This is a major milestone for our campaign. Without you, we would not be where we are today. And without you, we would not have the resources to go up on the air this early.
That's why I wanted to give you, one of our earliest and most dedicated supporters, a sneak peek at our ad, before anyone will see the ad on TV.
This ad introduces Virginians to Jim's exceptional record of service to our country, a record of service our opponent, George Allen, simply cannot match. What we've learned over and over again in this campaign is that when voters learn about Jim Webb, they're ready to support Jim. They realize Jim is the "soldier, scholar, leader" we need to get our country back on track. And Jim is a leader Virginians can be proud of.
Once you've watched the ad, please forward this message to everyone you know. We need to introduce Jim to every single voter in Virginia. If we're able to achieve that, there's no doubt in my mind we'll win in November.
Jessica Vanden Berg
Webb for Senate
Jim Webb's first television ad is set to run on Monday, September 11. It is available to view online now, right here!. It's a 30 second spot titled "Gipper" and it makes clear Webb's military background. See the email sent out to Webb supports after the flip.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Schmendrick54, JeffLieber, VA Dem, Ashy Larry, mayan, sfbrentb, lhuynh, skidrow, PBen, John DE, phriendlyjaime, jct, chiefsjen, sfsalty, J Chang, Magnifico, Angie Tran, CAL11 voter, Ashaman, shanlocos, Granny Doc, maddogg, indy2dem, bornfighting, Blue South
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by davestroup
- All the presidential candidates had MySpace accounts in 2007 and 2008, because that's what the kids were doing back then. All of those profiles are still around, and like every other MySpace profile,1 comments 3 Recs
- Raising the minimum wage is a terrible idea, they say. Stores will just raise their prices or fire staff. Maybe not. Meet the Oster Stainless Steel Toaster Oven, Target Stores Part #072-09-0170:147 comments 268 Recs
- 28 comments 7 Recs
- Climate change is the largest threat that our natural heritage has ever faced. We must now actively work to create resilient habitats where plants, animals, and people are able to survive and thrive ...5 comments 10 Recs
- On April 26th, voters in the District of Columbia will have the opportunity to fill a seat on the District's council. With your help, we can get a true progressive elected to this seat. His name ...49 comments 18 Recs
- Efforts are underway to address the "taxation without representation" situation in the nation's capital. Read more on how you can help.9 comments 9 Recs
- 404 comments 784 Recs
- 8 comments 17 Recs
- 221 comments 30 Recs
- 163 comments 370 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.