Anyone out there like this idea or have any ideas of their own on how the Speaker should be greeted in Sycamore?
This diary is short. I just had an idea I'd like to throw out there. This mainly directed at fellow Kossacks living here in Hastert Country, but if anyone from out of the district wants to come and join the fun, you would be obviously be welcome.
At the end of the month, on Sunday, October 29. The Sycamore Pumpkin Day Parade will happen in Sycamore, IL. Last year Denny Hastert was in it (as was Ruben Zamora, the presumed Dem nominee at the time). As of this writing I don't know if Speaker Fatass is planning on being in it this year or not, but there's something I'd like to do if he does. Very simply this: construct a giant rubber stamp with the words Hello, Mr. Speaker on it.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by Erik the Red
- An African-American family out in New York's Long Island received an anonymous racist letter from someone in the Village of Lindenhurst. Darcell Copes received the letter, it reads:57 comments 226 Recs
- Have fun with this, guys. We've just got one more ...35 comments 33 Recs
- CBS : Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul had some harsh words Wednesday for Republicans who have blamed the rise of Islamic extremism in ...204 comments 51 Recs
- Actor, director, husband, father and activist, Mark Ruffalo has been outspoken on many social issues, including but not limited to; climate change, clean energy, water preservation, and women's ...222 comments 366 Recs
- Hast thou tried Head and Shoulders? Winter is coming. Remember that saying? Sure, it's floating on all those (now a bit sad looking) Stark banners, but it's also a big, honking, important theme ...134 comments 45 Recs
- E.J. Dionne Jr. at The Washington Post writes The right’s political correctness : Accommodating right-wing primary voters poses real risks to the party in next year’s elections. Its candidates’50 comments 52 Recs
- If a picture is worth a thousand words, this picture of newly RW anointed Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice Patience Roggensack is ...242 comments 405 Recs
- This week at progressive state blogs: Gov. Kasich plays the suckers; Gov. Bryant writes a dumb op-edThis week in progressive state blogs is designed specifically to focus attention on the writing and analysis of people focused on their home turf. Let me know via comments or Kosmail if you have a ...9 comments 34 Recs
- This story keeps getting ickier. From radaronline.com : After Josh Duggar admitted to his parents Jim Bob and Michelle that he had fondled multiple minor females in his home, his parents say they ...222 comments 308 Recs
Erik the Red's Tags
- No current results.