Bottom line is, this race is worth working our butts off to GOTV.
Today's just released Rasmussen poll over at TPM Election Central has it Allen 49% Webb 48%, a dead heat within the margins of course. This is the first poll I've seen where Webb has been trailing by less than 3% or more. The more encouraging thing however is the trend. Webb has been gradually widdling away at the Allen lead, and this poll confirms that the trend of Webb going up and Allen going down is continuing. If this trend holds, and I agree that might be a big if when you factor in the Repub. smear machine, Webb should have a marginal lead by election day.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
demokath, wmtriallawyer, PaulVA, chiefsjen, liberalsouth, Asinus Asinum Fricat, Rasputin, kestrel9000, djm4america, kidneystones, Fredneck
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by Doctor Who
- 201 comments 320 Recs
- Are you ready for hurricane season? Monday is June 1 (how'd that happen?) and the start of hurricane season in the Atlantic basin. It's only May and we've already seen one tropical storm-- Ana ...64 comments 193 Recs
- There's too much heat in the oceans. Way too much heat. Hot water has surged across the equator in the Pacific and a deep pool of very hot water is building off of Mexico's west coast. Tropical ...177 comments 398 Recs
- Uncle Joe, was widely derided when he suggested a decade ago that Iraq should be divided in three -- Kurdistan, Sunnistan and Shiastan then unified in a Federal system. You know what, I think he ...13 comments 8 Recs
- House Speaker John Boehner was Chuck Todd's star interview on Sunday's Meet the ...140 comments 73 Recs
- This will be rather short as it has been the day from hell. Reid started feeling bad this afternoon. I dealt with diarrhea and vomiting. His blood sugar plummeted and he went into seizures. The ...49 comments 141 Recs
- I just saw this tweet and received MinistryOfTruth's permission to post something: Been effectively homeless for over a month now. I have money to rent a room if only I could find a room I can ...99 comments 331 Recs
- Chris Matthews did what few journalists do these days. He immediately slammed a politician spewing misleading and false talking points. This is important because political talking points have a ...253 comments 482 Recs
- WaPo : Amid the backlash over the controversial religious-liberties law in Indiana, Gov. Mike Pence and other state officials insisted the measure was never intended to permit business owners to ...194 comments 63 Recs
- Well, Harry Reid and us. Filibuster ...17 comments 59 Recs
Doctor Who's Tags
- No current results.
Doctor Who's Blogroll
- No current results.