I use to see him on Hardball and was dissapointed when he stopped coming on. It would be an easy transition. He has a provactive radio show with a huge Black Audience. He came to my area this year to speak at an event for Martin Luther King's Bithday and my young girls were really inspired. I think this would be a win-win situation that would be a bright spot in a huge mess. If you could say, "Okay Kaplan move over, the next host will be ______". Your choice would be who?
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by Cat4everrr
- Today in NC two innocent men were freed 30 years after being wrongfully convicted of murder. Which means for thirty years the innocent 11 year old girl left lying in a field after being raped and ...204 comments 428 Recs
- Hello again painting fans.7 comments 18 Recs
- Via Slashdot, I came by this article describing an apparently major breakthrough in quantum physics at Harvard, Princeton, and Cal Tech, allowing particle calculations that are normally incredibly ...426 comments 320 Recs
- Here I go thinking once again… I try not to do too much of it, because it hurts my head, and interferes with really important stuff, like watching football, baseball, or drinking my gin and ...5 comments 10 Recs
- is simple - it is a community that has made a huge difference in my life. It is through writing here that I developed a voice on education, and occasionally on other topics I have developed ...27 comments 54 Recs
- Random thoughts on aging… I'm just sitting around drinking ( too many ) cups of coffee, and thinking about getting older.19 comments 17 Recs
- GUS (Gave Up Smoking) is a community support diary for Kossacks in the midst of quitting smoking. Any supportive comments, suggestions or positive distractions are appreciated. If you are quitting ...110 comments 14 Recs
- Hi everyone. Welcome again to Saturday Morning Home Repair blogging, where we talk about fixing houses, the things in them that are supposed to work for us, and fixing them up. An adhoc cadre of ...74 comments 52 Recs
- A space odyssey, or, how a little piece of the planet Mars ended up on a shelf in my bedroom.22 comments 78 Recs
- I spent some time at Sequoia National Park in late June this year. I am just now getting around to posting some photos from that trip. Car camping at the Lodgepole Campground is fun and there are ...31 comments 39 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.