Yup Texdem passed the honor on to me today, since he is doing the "honey do" list. I do that everyday, my wife told me that my "job" was to keep "breathing" and I am doing my best.
What the heck, she won't even let me carry in the coke's when we go grocey shopping, how rough can life be for me? I have a great life and wife, and I really enjoy doing her "honey do" list, it's the least I can do. Think about it, if I ever stop breathing the rest of it doesn't matter, does it? On to the fun.
1. If you comment you have to recommend all comments. (in order to recieve mojo you have to give mojo. It's only good mojo manners.)
2. Everything you say may be taken as a joke (so if you ask a question, expect a silly answer)
3. You must recommend the diary (and pimp it unapologetically)
4. You don't have to comment to recommend.
5. You can't steal my idea (heh, right, like that ain't goin' to happen)
6. Mojo mojo mojo mojo, mojo mojo mojo.
And let's not forget the goals to which we have one added;
A) at least 100 different commenters and 1000 comments.
B) 100 recommends for each comment, at least.
C) And always, fun fun fun.
D) Have at least 75% average participation rate as seen here.
E) Overload the servers with recommends, not to mention dominate Top Comments Mojo list.
F) That's enough for now. (Have a suggestion? Post it.)
I thought this was a witty clip (want to try my VA drugs?)
Andy Williams 1967 then and now scary rofl
Yesterdays diary on Agent Orange for any vets that missed it
Please feel free to add your own clips below and oh yea MOJO MOJO MOJO MOJO and MORE MOJO for everyone go forth and multiply....like bunny wabbits........
P.S. I have a new blog for those of you that haven't visited it yet Military & Veterans: Politics for the Deserving please consider adding this to your own blogrolls thank you and SALUTE