It's a beautiful day in Indiana and North Carolina. Nice day to take it easy, go to the elitist latte shop and ... get off your asses and to the polls Hoosiers and Tarheels! You're going to select the next President of the United States!
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by DarkSyde
- Now that the USGS has preliminary come up with a way to quantify the short term hazard of potentially induced earthquakes it’s important to know what these maps are and mean.26 comments 60 Recs
- Republican shills for Big Carbon are launching a direct assault on NASA funding designed to gut any future enhancements to the Earth Sciences capabilities to monitor changing conditions on our ...28 comments 59 Recs
- Nicholas Kristof reminds us that the structure of our economy is not an inevitable outcome. It's a choice. The eruptions in Baltimore have been tied, in complex ways, to frustrations ...105 comments 66 Recs
- The true Baltimore story was an all day event yesterday. Because I was wedded to my sofa, and unable to work due to an injury so couldn't even be at the computer, I watched all day as Baltimore took ...5 comments 20 Recs
- [UPDATE] Thanks @HillaryClinton . Looking forward to debating the big issues: income inequality, climate change & getting big money out of politics. — Bernie Sanders (@BernieSanders) April 30, ...374 comments 277 Recs
- 'It's catastrophic, really. They kill 99 per cent of things they come in contact with". David Barnes, British Antarctic Survey An iceberg 17 miles long, now named B-34 , cracked and broke loose ...46 comments 190 Recs
- Ok This is not literal. Yes I am pissed off and fuming and I think there is steam coming from my ears. However I will get my own revenge with pen and paper well Computer and DK in this case. So ...108 comments 181 Recs
- Bloods and Crips uniting and disputing the claims of the Baltimore Police Yesterday, immediately after the funeral of Freddie Gray, the Baltimore Police Department released an ...249 comments 271 Recs
- 359 comments 389 Recs
- George Stephanopoulos interviewed Peter Schweizer yesterday in advance of his book “Clinton Cash”. He asked some decent questions focused on whether Schweizer has any evidence of criminal ...20 comments 16 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.