I saw this particular gem on another message board, and just couldn't resist...
- The only demographics you care about are white women over 50, and uneducated whites east of the Mississippi.
- Even though national polling shows Obama faring better than Clinton in a head-to-head race vs. McCain, and Hillary's negatives over 50% (with Obama's only around 40%), you are SURE Hillary has a better chance to win.
- You are in favor of selling pardons (FALN, New Square, Marc Rich) for campaign cash & votes, so long as it helps your candidate.
- You are very concerned about Jeremiah Wright, but absolutely unconcerned about documented lies about sniper fire in Bosnia and Hillary's role in NAFTA or Northern Ireland, or misleading campaign tactics that hide Clinton's role in jobs being shipped to China (Magnequench plant in Indiana).
- You are willing to accept racism (the view that "the black man can't win," plus boasting about support from "hard working whites"), but are utterly opposed to sexism, unless it helps your candidate win votes from women who vote for women only because they're women.
- The only states that matter are Ohio, Florida, and Pennsylvania because the electoral map of 2004 will never, ever change.
- You believe that fiscal responsibility in a campaign is unimportant -- as evidenced by your acceptance of Hillary's tactic of leaving large bills unpaid (such as the $55,000 owed to Indiana University and $60,000 reportedly owed to various North Carolina vendors).
- Despite your candidate losing in delegate count, states won, and (yes) popular vote (not to mention recent polls showing Obama ahead of Hillary nationally by double-digits), you insist there is some metric that will still show Hillary winning the election.