How about a push poll asking people "If you knew that ..."
- While John McCain was in Vietnam, he was given the best food and most comfortable quarters because the Vietnamese wanted him to be on their side after the war was over, and that he led the fight to get America to recognize the communist Vietnamese government
- John McCain tried to avoid combat duty, and crashed five aircraft in hopes of being assigned a desk job
- There is a videotape of John McCain saying that the problem with the explosive devices being used in Iraq is that they don't kill a soldier, but instead leave him wounded and a burden on taxpayers
- John McCain's campaign is removing hospitalized veterans from the voter roles on the grounds that they do not meet residency requirements
- John McCain sponsored a bill that would forbid any prosecution for rape unless there were two witnesses
"A lie can get around the world twice before the truth can get out of bed." Why cede the Republicans that advantage?