We have several Progressive Electorate candidates who are in very competitive races. While we are not counting others out at this point, we want to let you know about how some of our candidates fared in 3rd quarter financials.
These numbers come courtesy of Swing State Project
By the way all of these candidates are Red to Blue and Charlie Brown, Dan Seals and Darcy Burner are all on the O2B.
We know you will love talking about Joe the Plumber today, but we need your help in winning all of these races.
- AL 03 - Rogers outraised Segall this quarter by a slim margin - 292k to 256k and has about a 7 to 1 COH advantage. However, from browsing through the reports I've found Rogers raised a lot more money from PAC's and we will pick those apart to find out where the money is coming from. Segall has the advantage of momentum and probably some really solid numbers in the last two weeks. The Cash on Hand advantage does not make me nervous because it is about what would be expected. Another solid fundraising quarter from Segall.
- NC 10 - This is the shocker of the pack. Daniel Johnson outraised Patrick McHenry and is only trailing in Cash on Hand by a slim margin : 79k. Based on the little action we've seen we were a bit discouraged but this is certainly promising. Patrick McHenry is one of the worst in Congress. And that is no exaggeration.
- CA-04- Charlie Brown is in much better shape than McClintock in terms of Cash on Hand. He had a very solid 500k quarter. With the DCCC help I feel confident that this race leans toward Brown.
- IL-10 - These numbers scare me. Seals and Kirk have spent monstrous amounts of money. Recent polling favors Seals; however, Kirk still has a 1.6 million dollar cash on hand advantage. He can spend $100k a day from here on out.
- Tx-07 - Michael Skelly shows 1.1 million on hand. We don't have Culberson's numbers back yet but we don't expect them to Match. This race has shaped into an upset special. Skelly is a wind-energy guy from Texas
- WA-08 - Darcy Burner raked in some serious cash and spent some serious cash. She trails Reichert in cash on hand, but has enough to keep this competitive. This could very well be the most expensive house race this cycle.
- IA-04- I'm a bit concerned with Greenwald's cash on hand. However, she outraised Latham this quarter and Red to Blue should help. I hope that this number will be able to at least cover her staff and minimal expense. Hopefully media buys have already been purchased. The low PVI still gives me hope.
To donate to any of these candidates, please go to our page. We are almost at our goal and would love to get there with your help.
Please go to the thermometer below and give what you can afford $10, $20, $30 will go a long way in some of these places like AL-03 and IA-04.