Brqad Friedman over at HuffPo and his own BradBlog has a detailed diary of why Oprah's 'failure' at the voting machine was not her fault, why the machines should be illegal, why they are basically made for vote stealing and what to do if you should happen to have an 'Oprah Moment'
details below the fold
This is the list
memorize it, print it out, tattoo it on the backs of your hands/arms/torso....
whatever you need to know that your vote can't be stolen by the Infernal Machine
What to do if it happens to you:
* Call poll supervisors to observe the problem.
* Fill out a problem report.
* Refuse to vote on that machine.
* Request that the machine be taken out of service.
* Get a serial number of the machine if possible (may be difficult in many cases).
* Tell other voters in line which machine it was and that they should NOT vote on that machine!
* Report it to county/town election office.
* Report it to the Secretary of State.
* Call local reporters and tell them the story.
* Call voter problem hotlines (eg. 866-MYVOTE1 and 866-OUR-VOTE) and report it.
* Contact bloggers and Election Integrity websites.
* Raise holy hell.