- "Obama Girl" got a huge head start on Sarah Palin.
- His creepy smile.
- His rich wife standing behind him. A) I don’t believe you know what "it’s" like and B) She looks like she is his private nurse that never leaves his side.
- He said "My friends" too many times.
- When he wasn’t saying "My friends" he was saying "My fellow prisoners"
- Even when he listened to the questions in the car, he still couldn’t make people believe that he was one of the religious right.
- He reminds us of cranky old "Mr. Wilson". Americans don’t want to feel like "Dennis the Menace".
- He can read the cue cards on "Saturday Night Live" much better than he can read his teleprompter at a stump speech.
- He hugs and kisses his running mate way more than he does his wife.
- When given the chance to be compared on the same stage with Barack Obama, he wandered around like the crazy old man at the mall looking for some "tail".
No really folks. If I had to seriously guess why McCain will fail (cross our fingers), I would put huge money on the fact that he doesn’t mind lying through his teeth. Plain and simple, the country saw that a man that talked about honor, and was respected for his service, was willing to sell his soul for a political campaign. There is nothing funny about that.
Also, my sincere regrets and prayers to the Obama family. Toot must have believed that it was okay to go - that Barack will be just fine! She sounds like a great lady!