I'm thinking about making this a series (if it's well received). I like many others have chosen BSG over a night on the town. It's just not the same when you watch it hungover, so a blog entry seemed like a great way to pass the next two or such hours.
This series, if it is to become one will always feature five questions that you must answer in your first post. It will also feature five questions that you can answer later regarding the latest news.
Here we go:
- What are you drinking, and if it's prune juice, try a fiber suppliment instead? It tastes way less gross.
- Did you tell anyone you had plans, just so you could hang out on DKos?
- How early did you skip out of work this afternoon?
- Are you going to be fixated on your computer monitor all weekend (as I'm sure I will be), or are you going to do anything interesting? If so, what is it?
- What's your reason for beer blogging tonight?
h/t to a consistant Friday post on Rich Meyer's Capitol Fax Blog, who's title was so excellent, I borrowed it, but I think I'm still good with fair use, because I added night.
On to round two:
- How has PillPoppingComedian affected your drinking this week? I think his crap's good for our side, but man, hearing his putrid bile is not for those with weak stomachs.
- How jave you been affected by the downturn? If it's been rough, tell us how, and if there is anything we can do to help. Even if it is just to send a twelve pack via UPS.
- Who do you want to see in the 10 o'clock spot on MSNBC? I vote Chris Hayes, but feel free to disagree with me... if you dare.
- If you could write a special comment to the Greedy Obstructionist Party, what would it be titled?
- This goes back a ways, but did you ever play a drinking game revolving around things Sarah Palin said?
Well that's it for the questions. Have at it, and if you enjoy the conversation let me know. I'm going to post a TJ first and then answer my first five. This should be kind of fun.
>>>Edit to add a poll, and let all know that the response is awesome. This will be a weekly feature.