On this Earth Day, taylormattd, YatPundit, Shayera, Dopper0189, ItsJessMe and mem from somerville, with ItsJessMe editing, rescued the following diaries for your reading pleasure.
Please be sure to tip, recommend, or comment in any diary you find of value so that the diarist knows his or her work had an impact.
On Earth Day
- alefnot, in light of the recent announcement that the EPA will regulate greenhouse gas emissions, provides an amazingly thorough description of the science governing the Earth's climate: Earth (Day) Science: Climate and the energy budget. (taylormattd)
- Muskegon Critic pens a poignant diary on how childish behavior by humans towards the Earth is leading to dire consequences: Hello! I'm the Grim Reaper. (dopper0189)
- SGT MAJOR MYERS offers an unexpected parallel of grandmas and drill sergeants in Morality - Or To Have And Have Not. (mem from somerville)
- brooklynbadboy take a well thought-out position On Prosecutions and Investigations. (YatPundit)
On Other Important Topics
- Husky Stadium and Qwest Field are examples of the kind of excess that Sarge in Seattle thinks will become emblems of the demise of America, in The Demise of Napoleon, and America. (ItsJessMe)
- desmoinesdem wonders about the effectiveness and lessons of netroots fundraising enthusiasm in Tinklenberg's surplus should be a lesson to us all. (mem from somerville)
- The Erratic Synapse creates a valuable and detailed guide for those who frequently debate individuals who assert that Separation of the Church from the State is a principle not intrinsic to the Constitution, in Separation of Church & State exists... I shouldn't even have to prove this. (ItsJessMe)
- Tara the Antisocial Social Worker ponders question of both divine action and current human nature in How a Woman Becomes a Goddess: Rhea. (dopper0189)
jotter has High Impact Diaries: April 21, 2009.
cskendrick has Top Comments - Undiscovered Country Edition.