Tonight's Diary Rescue is brought to you by ItsJessMe, HoosierDeb, Louisiana 1976, dopper0189, YatPundit, and ybruti with vcmvo2 editing.
The diaries up for rescue are:
- Rei provides a detailed, illustrated reply to the question: Who's killing the electric car again? (Part 1). (ybruti)
- gaycatholic highlights an under-reported study debunking a self-serving meme in Most Boring Headline? "Homosexuality No Factor in Clerical Sexual Abuse". (HoosierDeb)
- jamesboyce reports on climate change deniers lies in Climate Change Deniers Smear Campaigns Exposed. (vcmvo2)
- mHainds gave up the first days of deer hunting season to be At the Swearing in Ceremony when his Peruvian wife proudly became an American citizen. (ItsJessMe)
- lorenzo examines a shift in the dynamics of personal and political motivation in Palin: The New Identity Politics. (HoosierDeb)
- cskendrick spins a dark science fiction fable about the darkest of human tendencies, in A Proper Thing To Do. (ItsJessMe)
- If You Believe Guantanamo Makes Us Safer You Should Have Been Here Today says David Danzig, describing the scene in a military commisssion courtroom regarding pre-trial issues in the case of Mohammed Kamin, an Afghan man who was captured by the U.S. in Afghanistan in 2003. (ItsJessMe)
- Dan Clawson gives us an insider's look at democracy in practice and dares to ask: Free speech for a terrorist? Or, why the governor hates me. (HoosierDeb)
jotter has the day's High Impact Diaries: November 18, 2009.
monkeybiz brings tonight's Top Comments 11.19.09: Stocking Stuffers.
Enjoy and please promote your own favorite diaries from the past twenty-four hours in this Open Thread!