Yeah, I'm upset. This is mostly to get this off of my chest, and hopefully to get some people to think.
- Do you, at any point in your presidency, plan to fight for anything besides getting more money for wars?
- Do you think it would be possible for the United States to get through a single year without dropping any bombs on foreign countries and without assassinating any foreigners?
- How about a single day? (You could make a holiday out of it with a ceremonial foreigner - but I digress.)
- When you are thinking about the deficit: does it occur to you that military spending can also be cut? Does it seem reasonable to spend almost as much money on the army as the rest of the world combined?
- Which is more important: the deficit or killing people?
- Do you think anybody in the real world cares aboutbipartisanship?
There. I feel better now.
PS Bonus question for any readers who think it is somehow wrong or too soon to criticize Obama: when do you think it would be appropriate to start criticizing him? January 20, 2017? And what would be the point of criticizing him then, precisely?