This past weekend Sarah Palin's gave a rousing speech at the "National Tea Party Convention". She energized several hundred, "yes hundred", attendees as she railed against big government, taxes and the educated leader of our country, President Barack Obama.
Well, with all that said, I felt that we "the opposition Democrat party elite" should collectively give Sarah Palin "a hand" for the great job she did.
Wait, wait, wait, I forgot one thing. We or at least one of us should do the right thing and give Palin "a hand" that does not sweat out crib notes during her Q&A sessions. Darnit, I let the cat out of the bag, but there is more.
By now, after reading my intro you know that this is not going to be a diary based on highly intellectual concepts, but rather a bit of fun. I'm amusing myself and my young son on how I or we "the good people of America" that love our freedom could help the shining political star who is none other than the great Sarah Palin.
After a bit on introspection and reflection of my life's work, I proudly came to the conclusion that I am an extremely helpful person, even to a fault. Now after watching the highlights of the (((((( "NATIONAL NATIONAL TEA TEA PARTY PARTY CONVENTION CONVENTION" ))))) I thought to myself that the next natural thing for me to do in life is to give Sarah Palin "a hand" to brighten her shining star. Here's my "hand-out" or "offering hand of help" that I am prepared to give Palin:
- I'm ready to give Palin a hand in moving the "darned" lectern out of her away the next time she gives a speech blasting President Obama for using a lectern during his speeches.
- I'm ready to give Palin a hand when her voice cracks during her folksy speeches by editing out the video tape or enhancing it to make her appear to be a strong, yet practical leader, of a grass-roots movement followed by more people in my small neighborhood.
- I'm ready to give Palin a hand in studying for a speech or a simply remembering six words. Here is a sample of what I can do: Energy; Tax; Cuts; Lift; American; Spirits. Whala, "ETC LAS". I'll give you smart guys and dolls a couple of days to figure out how I encrypted all of those six big words into "ETC LAS". I'm sure Palin will be impressed in my creative an ingenious gifts. Shhhhh...keep it under your hat whenever you figure it out cowboy/cowgirl.
- I'm ready to give Palin a hand in rounding up some politically stimulating reading materials, ehem, I mean newspapers the next time the vicious liberal-media (aka Katie Couric) attacks her by asking her what she reads to stay informed of current events.
- You know the way this bleak "hopey", "changey" economy is going I am ready to take on any extra work I can get...even if it's a hand-job from Sarah Palin.
If you happen to get a word in with Sarah "Tea Party Queen" Palin in your travels please let her know I'm willing give a her a hand.
Shout-out to all who are with me.