Tonight's Tax Day Diary Rescue has been made possible by the hard work and intense reading skills of the following Rescue Rangers: ItsJessMe; Louisiana 1976; jennyjem; dopper0189; ybruti; and vcmvo2. It goes without saying that dadanation evaded all but the minimal requirements to be tonight's editor.
- Crashing Vor persuasively offers a timely Tax Day Rant: Only Class Warfare Can Save US Economy. (Louisiana 1976)
- nancat357 tells the engrossing story of his wife's battle with breast cancer in The day my world changed.... (Louisiana 1976)
- With charts and graphs, innereye discusses the necessary wave of progressive activism needed to save The Collapsing States. (ItsJessMe)
- Badabing rants about the recent report that According to the FBI, 80% of Mortgage Fraud is Committed by the Lender. (ItsJessMe)
- RDemocrat describes how Dodd Fires Back as McConnell Fights for Bankers. (ItsJessMe)
- April 15th being "tax day," mistersite has a tax revolt of his own in I paid my taxes... now where's my representation? (dopper0189)
- psychbob continues his series on civil war revisionism in The secession commissioners: Civil War pseudo-history, Part 3. (dopper0189)
- Let's all join Pericles in saying Thank you, taxpayers. (ItsJessMe, jennyjem)
- Augurgirl writes a letter to President Obama explaining why she didn't pay any federal income taxes, and what she did for her community instead, in Day 104- Death, taxes, and hypocrisy. (ItsJessMe)
- tkrawftg8 offers thoughts the operational model of our current Space and technological Programs, in An Accessible Vision: A Joint International Space Exploration Scientific Exchange Initiative. (ItsJessMe)
- Noting that tar sands crude emits 20% more global warming pollution than conventional oil, Bruce Nilles explains how the Tar Sands Pipeline Environmental Review is Flawed. (ybruti)
- Magnifico earns the moniker with this stellar entry: War Profiteering, or How You Too Can Get Rich Quick - if you have the stomach for it. (jennyjem)
- jamess dissects Mortgage Fraud -- just another Scheme of the Shadow Bankers and links to some excellent articles as a bonus. (jennyjem)
- Timothy Karr reports on the brouhaha over Net Neutrality and the FCC's need to re-assert regulation over the telecoms in Public Outcry over Comcast Ruling Reaches the FCC. (vcmvo2)
- FishOutOfWater explains why this was the Hottest March on Record - DK Greenroots. (vcmvo2)
jotter scores with another addition to the series: High Impact Diaries: April 14, 2010.
sardonyx closes the deal with tonight's Top Comments: Discovering New Candidates Edition.
Please use this as an Open Thread as well as your chance to promote your favorite diaries of the day. Respectful engagement is most welcome here. Please keep in mind that each Diary Rescue's daily purview extends from 3pm PST yesterday to 3pm PST today. Shamelessly self-promote or pimp for a friend in this Open Thread!