This is the Friday Night Beer Blog. I'm late with it, I know. Drink up friends, this one's a doozie.
Earlier this week, a douche-bag Congressman thought it was okay to sleep with a staff member, even though he was all about "family values". Turns out it was not. I don't think he thought 'staff' 'member' means what you thought it did sir. As a matter of fact, I'm sure.
Am I the only one who is either high or drunk enough to find the irony in the fact that 'staff member' has not one, but two euphemisms for penis in only three syllables?
EDIT: This is about him thinking with his member, not me insinuating anything else.
Why doesn't this dude cry about it? Oh, wait, he did...
Anyway, this post is about beer, so move on...
- What are you drinking, and if it's prune juice, try a fiber suppliment instead? It tastes way less gross.
- Did you tell anyone you had plans, just so you could hang out on DKos?
- How early did you skip out of work this afternoon?
- Are you going to be fixated on your computer monitor all weekend (as I'm sure I will be), or are you going to do anything interesting? If so, what is it?
- What's your reason for beer blogging tonight?
h/t to a consistant Friday post on Rich Miller's Capitol Fax Blog, who's title was so excellent, I borrowed it, but I think I'm still good with fair use, because I added night.
Our theme song:
Edit: Cleaning up grammatical errors and making this shit flow gooder.