ok...this is probably the best ad I've seen all year. I don't know who thought of it but they should win some type of an award. I know this isn't much of a diary but if I hadn't already voted (DEMS all the way) I would go out and vote tomorrow. ALL Democrats should adopt this ad (specific to their opponent) and see the youth voters come out in full force. ENJOY!!!
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Greg in TN, optimusprime, frankzappatista, JDWolverton, FG, BlueStateRedhead, LeftOfYou, ProgressiveMan, FORUS50, amk for obama, pixxer, yellow cosmic seed, cooper888, BarackStarObama, poliwrangler
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by shevas01
- We all thought we knew some of the things the first black POTUS and FLOTUS would have to deal with in the very white White House. Most of us cannot wait to read the books that will be written by ...98 comments 245 Recs
- After issuing Murder Indictments against the Officers who Killed Freddie Gray just 24 hrs after receiving the case from the Baltimore PD , when talking to CNN's Don Lemon, yeah Don Lemon, Maryland ...76 comments 154 Recs
- Thanks to reporters Mark Puente & Wesley Lowery for the screen shot: The official list of charges against the 6 officers (not 1, not 2, not 3...*six*) is out:327 comments 415 Recs
- Baltimore State's Attorney: Freddie Gray's death was a homicide and criminal charges will be pursuedOn Friday morning, Baltimore City State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby announced that the death of Freddie Gray has been ruled a homicide and that criminal charges will be pursued.663 comments 344 Recs
- "Don't walk away, just listen to me. Talk to me." A protester in West Baltimore confronted Geraldo Rivera last night before he went to his live shot for Fox News. He went OFF on Geraldo, asking ...265 comments 492 Recs
- I come here not to particularly urge that a baseball owner/executive be idolized but it's worth noting what the Chief Operating Office of the Baltimore Orioles John Angelos said following protests ...74 comments 391 Recs
- I'm gonna let this largely speak for itself as a statement about modern culture and modern race relations. I will note first that this young lady is only 16 years old and then I'll add my own ...264 comments 189 Recs
- This is an ongoing problem. I am sickened over this kind of law enforcement. This is going to have to be stopped. Our media needs to be attending at least 911 calls.. Jim Crow is alive in 2015. ...61 comments 118 Recs
- Please stay out of my country's foreign policy, Mr. Netanyahu. From Haaretz, (firewall) and The Times of Israel : The White House’s outrage over Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s plan to ...480 comments 614 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.