The elections are over and I need a sanity break. I have a lot of stress to work out in my life and am looking to work it out through martial arts. I don't expect to run into any trouble in the streets, so practical self defense is not a major concern. I am looking for the martial art that enhances fitness, instills mental discipline and, most importantly, lets me BREAK STUFF!! My son recently started karate, but I also want to keep my options open to kung fu, taekwondo and other. So, what do you practice? Thanks a lot!!
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by RandySF
- The family of Mrs. Leola Anderson put away Utah newspaper clippings. These are obituaries that provide first-hand accounts of Mitt Romney's condition in hospital on the Monday after an automobile ...12 comments 6 Recs
- I've lived through what Mitt Romney did to John Lauber. The news coverage swirling around the disclosure that 47 years ago Mitt Romney took part in a vicious bullying assault on a gay classmate has,213 comments 750 Recs
- Jesus Christ. Did I just watch Maddow and see Mitt Romney saying to ...200 comments 186 Recs
- Rates OMG! and Win! on Buzzfeed.............. Is [thishttp://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/the-book-on-mitt-romney-here-is-john-mccains-ent] John McCain's revenge being eaten cold or just some ...127 comments 247 Recs
- Title changed to reflect the expansion of this post beyond its original mission Major Update: Recall petitions have been submitted to the Government Accountability Board for Gov. ...268 comments 430 Recs
- https://www.facebook.com/pages/Laid-Off-By-Bain/167440193363963 Please like us My own story is a little atypical as I was a one woman department and my functions were folded into another department.1 comments 20 Recs
- Democrats had better start now… Our history of waiting until the cow's gone to shut the barn door does not bode well. Romney will be the nominee -- Wall Street got their guy. He is already ...60 comments 14 Recs
- As I write this, it is January 2nd, 2012. Two thousand and fucking twelve. Iowa Caucuses this week. It's starting to get really...real. And yet I look over at the rec list, and here we go again...670 comments 628 Recs
- Rumor #1: There is a quiet buzz flowing around social media that suggests we are over the necessary number of signatures to invoke a recall. As you know, that is 540,000 and some ...287 comments 443 Recs
- The point of Occupy Wall Street is NOT to camp in tents, it is to challenge power and corruption. And now that our tents are going away I am almost relieved. The tents were becoming a distraction ...739 comments 857 Recs
- No current results.
- Forward Kansas
- Las Vegas Gleaner
- Down With Tyranny!
- Progress Illinois
- Native American Netroots
- Your Right Hand Thief (LA)
- Aloha Politics (HI)
- Foreign Policy Watch
- Progressive Alaska
- Liblogs (Canada)
- RealClimate (Climate Change)
- European Tribune
- horsesass.org (WA)
- Blast Off! (FL)
- Immoral Minority (AK)
- Russia Blog
- West Michigan Rising
- Rochester Turning (NY)
- Usual Suspects (SF)
- Delaware Watch