Now that we can move past the "Yes We Can" cultism of the iObama phenomenon, it's time to turn our attention to solutions. We've seen that the elites of both parties are more similar than they are different. They are both loyal acolytes of Washington Consensus that has hollowed out our economy and arguably destabilized the global economy. As Noam Chomsky has said, the Obama Administration either the third term for Bill Clinton or George W. Bush depending on your level of pessimism. If you have any ideas out there on how to fix this mess, feel free to outline them for me. I already have a few...
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by angrycalifornian
- In July of 2010, an Enbridge-owned pipeline spilled ...77 comments 78 Recs
- Let this hard working Democratic Senator explain America's basic economic/governing problem: So far this session, Sen. Dick Durbin has stood behind consumers like no other public ...76 comments 83 Recs
- We helped last night. NYPD staged for action and backed off! Keep LiveStream going, K? Also, phone calls to police station helped. Protestors released! YOU ARE THE MEDIA! YOU are the witnesses ...334 comments 199 Recs
- I think I'm supposed to be writing something pithy about Netroots Nation. That's what I try to do nearly every year, anyway; usually they're abstract mumblings about nothing in particular, mostly ...132 comments 109 Recs
- The passage of President Obama's health care reform in late March made for great political theater but little else. You don't need to believe what I say, but if you still harbor illusions about ...2402 comments 748 Recs
- It's easy to throw out Dred Scott v Sandford right now - I know, I'm going to do it on the show in about two hours - but it is entirely justified. The similarities between today's ...1077 comments 809 Recs
- In a continuing effort to provide their customers with access to quality health care at an affordable price, Independence Blue Cross (IBX) is making some changes. Can't be too bad, right....? ...601 comments 624 Recs
- Anger. Despair. Loathing. Sorrow. The wake of the healthcare debacle could almost make a progressive nostalgic for the Bush Administration. Not in the weirdly fanciful sense of sophomoric ...600 comments 543 Recs
- Without sounding too dramatic, I believe that the survival of the Democratic Party depends largely on whether or not the base agrees or disagrees with the following statement: Whether ...910 comments 543 Recs
- Yes, I never thought I would write this diary, but hey I have always been a woman who look at things hard and the way it is. This is how I feel. I believe the base, still trust Barack Obama to do ...1547 comments 582 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.