It appears as if Keith Olbermann was fired because the head honchos at Comcast didn't like him according to TMZ. I was afraid this was the reason all along. I think it could possibly be traced back to his stance on wanting to protect net neutrality, something Comcast wants to do away with. I guess Keith's belief Comcast would make MSNBC more liberal just went out the window.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
slinkerwink, defluxion10, humphrey, GUGA, global citizen, elwior, The Dead Man, stolen water, mahakali overdrive, foufou
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by rberger909
- The one time the GOP speaks the truth, and they shoot themselves in the elephant's foot.73 comments 71 Recs
- Woo hoo, my first diary here at DK4! Barb has a diary on the FP as of this ...13 comments 21 Recs
- You would not know it to read the front page and the recommended diaries here. My [diary yesterday http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/11/29/142129/62/592/667571] on the Ga. run-off did not quite ...10 comments 23 Recs
- Not too long ago, I had a very insightful interaction with an acquaintance, one that made me feel better than ever about Obama's chances. It also knocked away some of my concerns about the so-...34 comments 17 Recs
- Sen. Barack Obama has risen to the top of the political world on a wave of enthusiasm generated by his vision of a new politics that, rather than dividing people into subgroups and political ...41 comments 13 Recs
- I was browsing snopes today out of boredom, and came across the politics page. Naturally, rumors on our current candidates piqued my interest. It was particularly interesting that Obama has 23 ...14 comments 11 Recs
- Assuming a 19/9 delegate split coming out of WV, Hillary Clinton will still end up netting zero delegates today. Follow ...26 comments 20 Recs
- It looks like the traditional media is starting to jump on the bandwagon to try to force Hillary onto the ticket. Most of us know all the reasons why this is a horrible, horrible idea, but the ...96 comments 11 Recs
- The results are still not in from Lake County, Indiana, but they hardly matter. Whether Hillary Clinton wins Indiana by 2% or 1% or 1/2% or even if Obama squeaks out a victory it changes nothing. ...401 comments 685 Recs
- I'm sure everyone on this site, like myself, was anxiously watching the polls, awaiting the results from Lake County, tabulating percentages and hoping for the best tonigh. In the end, it appears ...1 comments 11 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.