Tonight's Rescue Rangers are Alfonso Nevarez, ybruti, HoosierDeb, BentLiberal, claude, and vcmvo2 as reader and editor.
The rescued diaries are:
- DWG calls out West Virginia's senator for his startling display of cynicism and hypocrisy in Manchin denies the existence of coal subsidies. (vcmvo2)
- HamdenRice refutes some reporting on bailouts in Another TARP/Bailout Myth: Banks got money for zero %. (BentLiberal)
- Ojibwa brings us a fascinating diary on a biblical language in Ancient Languages: Aramaic. (vcmvo2)
- Renee brings a scientific report on the physical effects of bullying on LGBT folks in Words Hurt. GLBT Taunting has Pysiological Impacts. (vcmvo2)
- JamieG from Md reflects on health care in Empathy – Our weakness and their strength. (BentLiberal)
- KristyAnn describes how hate-filled anti-Obama propaganda has caused Fear-of-everything-all-the-time in a formerly rational Canadian friend. (ybruti)
- dreaminonempty produces some nice graphs and analysis using the site's PPP polling data in DKos Poll: Obama Gained Among Left and Center. (BentLiberal)
- FishOutofWater presents the compelling evidence in eSci: Climate, Food and Political Destabilization Linked. (ybruti)
- Angie in WA State has experimented with DK4 and concludes DK4 - not so scary as you may be thinking. (ybruti)
- No Border Wall describes American border towns that are being trashed by efforts to beef up security, and the losers of this battle of Border Walls vs. Environmental Justice are the residents who must suffer the consequences. (Alfonso Nevarez)
- Liberal Of Limeyland shows how We hate immigration, but not immigration-A nation's confusion is all too familiar to those of us on the west side of the pond. (Alfonso Nevarez)
- 2dimeshift expands on the dangers posed by military operations that are virtually out of sight in When they say "Alaska Range" they don't mean the mountains. Pt. 2. (HoosierDeb)
- Magnifico points out how a domino effect brings Drought aggravated Amazon closer to tipping point of collapse. (HoosierDeb)
- kbeans writes a personal account of how economic downturns hit home in Sinking slowly: mortgages and families underwater. (BentLiberal)
jotter has today's High Impact Diaries: February 3, 2011.
sardonyx brings tonight's Top Comments: DK4 FAQ Forum, Countdown Reset Edition.
Enjoy and please feel free to promote your favorite diaries from the last twenty-four hours in this Open Thread!