Tonight's Rescue Rangers are Alfonso Nevarez, jlms qkw, Hoosier Deb, ybruti, srkp23 and Got a Grip.
As we bid adieu to DK3 on this, our final rescue in this format, the Rescue Rangers wish each and every one of you bon voyage as you make your way to DK4. We'll see you at our shiny new venue, Community Spotlight.
Tonight's diaries for your edification are:
Rights Gone Wrong
- terra points out that when it comes to stripping women of their rights, the GOP has company with Shame on the shameful Afghan government. (Got a Grip)
- laserhaas details the case of Cameron Todd Willingham, wrongfully convicted and executed in Texas, in Political murder 101 - the lethal injection of innocents. (srkp23)
- War on Error has compiled a massive reference work appropriately called The 10 Step: Choreography of the Housing Crisis, Collusion by All. (ybruti)
- Apparently tax cuts and deductions only add to the deficit when Republicans don't like the recipients, forcing Christy1947 to point out what should be obvious to everyone: Reproductive rights are not a deficit reduction issue. (Alfonso Nevarez)
Stupid Government Tricks
- commonmass explores what's going on behind the curtain of the Governor of Maine's budget proposal in Paul LePage: The Real Motive. (Got a Grip)
- chefdan wonders if the state of Wisconsin will Negotiate with Unions? NOT, says Governor Walker. But will he really call out the National Guard against protestors? (Got a Grip)
- williamjustin highlights yet another boneheaded attempt to erode our rights as the Los Angelos City Attorney prepares an LA Crackdown on Protesters—A Year in County Jail for Organizers. (Got a Grip)
- heathlander interviews "Nicholas Shaxson, author of 'Treasure Islands', about America's and Britain's leading roles in the global offshore economy and the prospects for challenging corporate tax avoidance" in The Men Who Stole the World.(srkp23)
The Times, They Are A'Changin'
- Eddie C reports that Daily Kos and Egypt aren't the only things impacted today by these Changing Times: History and Botanical Science in America. (Alfonso Nevarez)
- Muskegon Critic explores the fishy side of his local economy in I've got one word for you. Aquaculture. (jlms qkw)
- A Siegel declares GBCW: Hello Clean Energy Revolution for Arab Revolutionaries. (srkp23)
sardonyx has Top Comments: Ultimate Pre-Launch Edition.
Please use this open thread to promote your own diaries and your favorites of the day. And don't get lost on the path to DK4. Those tubez can be confusing. :D