...I would argue that it would bite the air where you used to be five minutes before when you clicked a link and tried to navigate somewhere.
Here are the problems I am experiencing:
1. SLOW. Like, 2400 baud dial-up slow (man I'm old). Doesn't matter what I'm doing - it's slow.
2. Comment posting - highly problematic. I enter my comment, click the required "preview", wait (sometimes a while) for the preview to become visible, and then click "post". One of several things happen at this point: a) the little progress circle thingy grinds and grinds; b) after that, it either takes me back to my comment preview and prompts without explanation that I need to post it; or c) I get a generic error message. Meanwhile, if I click on my comments and wait the forever time for the page to load, I see that the comment has actually posted - occasionally MULTIPLE times.
3. If there's a way for me to change how I view comments so that the most recent ones appear at the TOP of a diary or story's comments, I can't find it.
4. And here's another - can't seem to preview or post this diary. If you wind up reading it, apparently the problem fixed itself.
What trouble are you experiencing? I am on Mac OS 10.6 running Safari 5.0 as a browser. Please include your OS and browser in your comment!!
1. Had to switch to XP and IE 7.0 (in other words, I booted up my work laptop PC) to post this diary AT ALL.
2. Posted a comment below - in another tab, it shows the comment preview and continually tells me to post the comment.
3. In yet another tab, the progress bar for publishing this already published diary still tells me that it's publishing.
NOT ready for primetime. It's not a question of groups or layout or anything - the BASIC FUNCTIONALITY isn't working for me on either of my computers.